He Just Can Show Support

well im doing a top end rebuild on my shee, and getting it ported, and crank trued and welded, pistons, the whole deal aannndd  im doing it all myself even though im only 15, and only had the shee for 8 months, but i got my clymer in one hand, and a soda in the other :cheers: ........ well im trying to get the engine out, and my dad comes in the garage and my dad looks at all teh bolts in liek 10 sandwich bags(nicly labeled by the way) and the carbs laying out and he goes"ur never gonna get it back together" i cant wait to prove him wrong and get it going how it should, i can brealy beat blasters my compressions so off, but im onna be going to coal fest, and if i wanna hang with the big boys, i gotta get to know my shee, i still gotta get the f'in engine out though it well be by tom, i cant wait to dig into the engine, i never saw my shees private parts buuuut...... i think it well be a great bonding experience for the two of us :lol:  :lol:

It's not the fact of proving anybody wrong!

It's the fact of knowing every square inch of ur ride....

"knowing", is the best keep secret

So, when u do get it going say u wanna ride it... not

then just ride away laughing......

Must be something a Dad goes through,cause mine was the same way.But mine finally must have accepted the fact that i'm gonna do it anyways cause i'm the one paying for all of it.He does help me though if i need him to,but he's always asking why,or he's wondering if this is going to make it go faster.I think hes afraid to ride it though because he hasn't touched it since after the time he took it for a ride after i put pipes on it.