Judgement Day For The Banshee

when judgement day finally comes and they stop manufacturing the banshee, do you think yamaha will replace it with a new quad or just forget all about it?

In my opinion, I think they will just get rid of the motor and put in a four stroke engine and maybe tweak the frame and suspension a little. But if they did put a 4 stroke in it, it should be a 500cc in-line twin DOHC with 4 valves per cylinder with dual exhaust and dual carbs. And it should be a 6 speed with reverse. Maybe they could give it a name like "yamaha viper" or something and not copy another name.

my freind had a 450, but he got arrested and his mom sold it, he just got outta camp adams, for coke and holding a gun to his moms head. so he got out and he started dealing and using again, but i saw him ride it, fast as a mother ferr

if i were you he would be now an ex friend

I know this aint gonna happen, but i think that they should incorporate powervalves and other modern 2 stroke Technology into it. Ski-doo got their sleds to meet emmision standards. Why can't Yamaha. Think about how crazy they would sell. I know if something like that came out i'd be to the showroom with the check asap. (that is if i had the money :lol: )

I know this aint gonna happen, but i think that they should incorporate powervalves and other modern 2 stroke Technology into it. Ski-doo got their sleds to meet emmision standards. Why can't Yamaha. Think about how crazy they would sell. I know if something like that came out i'd be to the showroom with the check asap. (that is if i had the money  :lol: )

That was fast....

I guess I'd whip it out, take a leak on the yfz450 and get a powervalved Banshee.

lol.

Rode the beast for the first time today, my 94, anyway dragged a piped rap about 4 or 5 times smoked it more each time, his friend had a piped 450 and I really wanted to race him, as I have heard piped 450's are nasty, anyway he just kinda faded into the sunset. Kind of disappointing. Maybe next weekend.

Oh yea!!! Power valve with EFI, lets say 70hp. Put it on the limited edition and make the motor for sale by its self too. They would never be able to make enough of them. Well pigs will probably fly first.

I think the four stroke is it, in the future. :wacko::wacko: