Pro-flow Air Filter System

I have a stock 02 Banshee and I want to keep it as much stock as I can since I am not that great at working on them and adjusting as each aftermaket parts gets added. I basically don't want to have to tweak much in different climates since I am nre to two strokes...

If I install this system, will it be necessary to change something else o the bike or can I ride as as is with the new system? Please advice... my current air filter and casing needs to be replaced and I want to make sure I get the best part... Stock vs aftermarket...??

Thank you,

Jason (hackett24@aol.com)

If you buy the pro-flow adapter plate and use a foam air filter, and keep the air box the same as it is now, that is if the lid is on keep it on, if the snorkel is on keep it on, then you should NOT need to rejet. Most foam filters flow about the same as stock. You still need to do a WOT plug check to verify. If you go with a K&N and/or change the box configuration you definitly will need to rejet. The first time rejetting is a little difficult but after you get efficient at it it will no longer hinder your decision to add air flow mods and you'll be a power mod junky like the rest of us. :evil::bolt: