Head Work

ok, duno the clocking on it but my one friend has 400ex stock sprokets exhaust and jets, my other frined has all this head work exhauset, jets, bore kit, sprokets done to his 400(416?)ex my banshee could barley beat the first one with the work it had. the 2nd 400ex (with all the crazy work done to it) passes the first one (when its maxed out) while hes only in 4th gear at half throttel, so i'm guessin he hits around 90 or 100mph with it. . . so i'm def guna need a lil work done to mine to beat him

bro are u kidding me? my buddies have 440 ex 12:1 compression piston,full exhuast, jet kit, K&N, and i was stock and i beating them by 4 quads and more depending on my launch and thats on an abandoned air strip a little less then a quarter mile now they have port work, new exhuast, biger carb, and i have t5's, 404 bigbore kit,mild port, coolhead, jetted, k&n, and lets just say they would be a fool to even ask me to race so i don't know ur deal but u better learn how to ride or check ur compression cuase somthing isn't right.

so i'm def guna need a lil work done to mine to beat him

WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN? PORT, PISTONS, HIGH COMPRESSION, SPROCKETS, FILTER AND TUNE THE SHIT OUT OF IT.. NO PIPES.. SAY YOU DID A LITTLE TRICK TO THE SHEE. :evil: YOUR GONNA HAVE A SLEEPER..

THEY R GONNA BE LIKE :o THEN LIKE :cry: YOULL BE LIKE :dance: THEYLL BE LIKE :shootself: AND REPRESENT 4 THE BANSHEES ON THOSE SLOWHUNDRED EX'S :headbang:

they aitn doing no 90mph or 100mph on their 400's. frankly i think there might be a problem with your shee. i would do some plug chops and check the compression and for air leaks. they could beat you but it takes a quite a bit for an EX to take out a shee even if it is stock. once you slap on pipes and get going 100% you should take care of business and be in the 78mph range give or take a few.