Any1 In Mass Willin 2 Ride

I RIDE WITH A FEW PEOPLE FROM MASS.THERES AT LEAST 3 OF US WITH SHEES, ONES GOT A 400EX,ONES GOT A RAPTOR.THERE IS A GOOD PIT IN LEOMONSTER,GOOD HILLCLIMBS.SOME JUMPS.NOT SURE IF ITS LEGAL.PROBABLY NOT BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF TRAILS TO DIP INTO.WE WONT BE READY TO RIDE FOR A MONTH OR SO.BUT WHEN WE ARE WATCH OUT.IM DOWN SO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ALL WANNA GO. :headbang:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bansheebrian-The pis here are lame. Everybody around here with a bike or quad rides them and they are so small that the whole pi is nothing but woops and moguls. No jumps, hillclimbs,cant get my shee out of 2nd. If you know where Brainard Park is then you will know whare im talking about. thier behind the park. I have also been in the ones at Powder Hollow, those arent as bad, some jumps and hills, larger area, but you cant ride all day there. I'd like to know where you ride, I travel four hours to ride in NY near tug hill. I'll be leaving friday. You can ride for days up their and never go to the same spot twice. You said somthing about your banshee not being together? If you need another set of hand let me know. But when it together you gotta show me your pit :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

a nice weekend, its supposed to rain up here for the next couple of days, i was in the pit today and there are still some nice hillclimbs, and most importantly, NO COPS!! lol

just waiting 4 a nice weekend, i'll give u a warning in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Banshee33 where in plaistow do you ride? I would like to go I am just down the street in raymond. Does the quad need to be regestered? I do not want to pay now and in june that would suck. I feel the same way about not needing any trouble with the PD I'm 28 and have a baby and wife at home so can't be pissen off the PD. Tons of trails by my house but have to be regestered and the PD are eveywhere in the trails busten no reg., pipes, speeding. How the hell do you know what 35 mph is on your 4-wheeler, thats what I want to know.