Any1 In Mass Willin 2 Ride

I'm in the same boat as BansheeBrian, I'm 27 years old and by the time I get a chance to ride I'll be a Commisioned Officer in the U.S. Navy so I'm looking for legal riding. I too would be bringing a couple riding buddies, but not likely before May 1st.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will work.My trout hatchery is starting to make some money and now I can afford a new crank and fresh top end. This wont take long and I'll be ready to ride with everyone. Massfest 2004?

I have a group of riding buds that ride banshees and if you wish I could have 7 shees there in a flash.One of them is the pres. of New England Hillclimbers club. You gotta see this dudes shee he competes with.The thing is nutz.He will be at the Monson hill next month sometime.I will get a schedule if youre interested.

It's pleasing to hear that the pit is cool to ride in.So we can ride in there again I'll let the owner win a few drags!!(yeah,right!) :rolleyes:

banshee33-didnt sell the warrior yet, i think i'm gonna keep it 4 a little while

you'll never c the owner down in the pit. i think he actually sold his bike.........lol

u guyz can bring as many ridin budz as u want

the pit is in leominster

so how many people are goin 2 come 2 this pit near my house???? i cant ride my warrior until april 12, which as far as i'm concerned, is D-Day (report cards come out on april 12) but my warrior will be in the shop from wednesday night until saturday :shootself::unsure::angry::cry:banghead

i'm just tryin 2 get an idea of how many ppl are gonna come 2 this pit

thanx

i dont really care how many people come. as far as i'm concerned, the more people, the better it will be. i was thinkin we could just meet up at the mobil station near the pit. u bring up a good point about all the trucks. u can bring just urself or sum other ppl too. theres a smaller pit near the big pit that u guys can park ur trucks in. its just a 5 minute ride from that pit 2 the pit where we would be ridin. i'll be sure 2 keep everybody posted.