Any1 In Mass Willin 2 Ride

hey guys, is there any1 in mass that wants 2 come and ride with me, my riding group is only 2 ppl, and 1 of the 4wheelers wuz stolen, and the other 1 moved back 2 brazil, so now it is only me and my dad left from our riding group, just lookin 4 sum other peeps 2 ride with :headbang:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo where you at in mass... im on the connecticuit border in western mass....  how old are you and what r u ridin?? a shee im assumming let me know..

i'm in leominster, its just north of worcester, i'm 15 and i ride a '01 warrior, sorry, no shee :shootself: , not yet anyway, my friend had an '03 shee w/T5's, but it wuz stolen........................

i live in a town called monson.. it borders the town of palmer.. which is about 30 mins from springfield or 40 from worcester i believe... im 16 and i ride the monson sand pits alot.. and my track that is in the process of being built.. you should come up to the pits up here some time.. there are some huge sand dunes and like 500 acres of trails.. jus look out for the EP's they are all over and are dicks if they catch ya... peace

I'm interested in some pits myself.Does the owner of the pits care if we ride in there?I have never gotten a riding ticket and trying to avoid my first.I only ride where i know it's cool. I'm in the central western portion of CT. It's an easy drive to where you are.The Monson pits sound like a place to ride.

Monson sand and gravel is a FUN fun sand pit. Its located right off Rt20 in Monson Mass. Just a few miles over the line north of Stafford Ct. The problem is the fact that there is no place to park near the pit since the police will know right where to find you. Unless you know someone that lives near there and you can ride there from their property. I havent ridden there in almost 4-5 years since they were cracking down hard (DEP & police) They are in cars, trucks, and 4x4 atvs.

As long as it's cool with the owner I'll go. Sometimes pit owners will let you ride in their pit but you have to stay off certain sand or gravel mounds because its an order going out on monday.I guess you can easily say I'm cautious where i ride.

I'm going ot bring a riding bud alog and he has a warrior. I if the pit is legit that I might have my other riding pals along.They are all old as i am and responsible.

so it sounds like a plan??? u can bring as many ridin biddies as u want, this pit is huge!!! do all ur other buds ride shee's???? the owner's cool with it, he has a crf450, sumtimes you'll c him down there, wantin 2 drag race every1!!! u can ride anywhere u want in this pit