My New A Arms

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the YFZ shocks in the pic. They are an inch longer and that will make them sit high. But the shock mount being an inch closer to the frame pivot is a bad deal. It screws up your wheel travel. So haveing a longer shock won't do any good. Ask him the reason for the shock mount location. He may have a good explanation. Normally you don't want a high center of gravity for MX. Looks like Blaster location to me. Good luck

Wait til you add Works shocks. If you tell works to build you a set of shocks for +2 a-arms they will be 1/4" longer than stock shocks and will still only give you 9" of travel at the wheel. Aftermarket a-arms should have the shock mount the same distance from the frame but lower so the bike will sit at the same heigth and even lower if your going to put on works shocks.

got1banshee:: did you measure the shock mount??? what is it??

" HELLO,

EVERYONE LOVES THE UGLY A-ARMS. BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN SEND THEM BACK AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. I OWN ACTION RACING, I HAVE A PATENT PENDING ON MY ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT A-ARMS. IM SURE YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ON EBAY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE,I CAN SEND YOU A SET OF THEM. THEY WILL ACCOMADATE WHAT YOUR ARE LOOKING FOR.

I WANT YOU TO HAVE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU

CHARLIE "

that came this morn,,, i'm having him measure the action racing arms...

got1banshee:: did you measure the shock mount??? what is it??

" HELLO,

EVERYONE LOVES THE UGLY A-ARMS. BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CAN SEND THEM BACK AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. I OWN ACTION RACING,  I HAVE A PATENT PENDING ON MY ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT A-ARMS. IM SURE YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ON EBAY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE,I CAN SEND YOU A SET OF THEM. THEY WILL ACCOMADATE WHAT  YOUR ARE LOOKING FOR.

I WANT YOU TO HAVE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU

CHARLIE "

that came this morn,,, i'm having him measure the action racing arms...

I havn't gotten them yet, I orderd them right before everyone here started talking about them. I have the most fucked up luck. I want this guys phone numder!!!! Anyone have it????