My New A Arms

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got off the phone with charlie owner of ugly arms and action racing arms... " said the problem that happen was they used the crossbar height of the ride adjustable ones not the ones for the ugly which are not ride height adjustable" honest mistake and he is fixing the problem. he is going to send me ones with the bar at 6.5" which is the same as lsr and janssen. im very happy he called me and took care of the problem. no hard feelings, he is also allowing me to keep my arms till the other ones get here. cool beans :headbang: ....i would order from him again its bound to happen when you make 2 different a-arms,, i bet any other company would make the same mistake,.... problem resolved, thanks for having my back BHQ... charlie also read the post and was eager to fix it....

y,, for he can charge me for his name!!i really dont think arms should be that high in price,, y is it ugly arms offer the same as lsr and janssen for way less... so he made a mistake and sent the wrong ones out, but he fixed it... if it was the other way around i bet u be saying u should have gotten ugly's...im not starting anything but i hate to pay a high dollar and advertise for free...

Quicksand's products are the most gorgeous pieces of work that I have ever seen. LSR and most of the other brands look like a high school kid's shop project compared to Gary's work. The TIG welds are simply flawless, and the fit is spot-on. You can argue about better deals out there, but the simple fact is there is not another company out right now that has $500 arms with the quality of the Quicksands. Gary's products rival the quality of the best in the business and his customer service is without doubt second to none. When you pay for Quicksand you are not paying for name, you are paying for the work of an artist and perfectionist. 'Nuff said.

cool whats the warrenty??? and sure if mcdonalds only made hamburgers they would never f-up an order either,,, but for me to spend 500 vs 360,, yeah i know u get what u payed for but for someone thats just starting out they are the best way to go,, im not going to be on a movie and im not going to be taking 70 ft jumps...