Places To Ride

cmyyard19

Actually it does get pretty muddy but, up in the higher hills than where i live it isnt to that point yet there is still over a foot of snow. I'm not sure how it is near lowville but that's how it is up in redfield.

tbd. The power lines you are refering to is on Eatonville Rd in Brantingham. The power lines and all other traill up that way that are not marked for ATV use are illegal and the DEC and State forest guys were giving out tickets like crazy last year. I am not sure what will happen this year but I will find out in a couple of weeks when I geet up there. Unfortunately most of the nice side trials are illegal just the right aways are legite. man that stinks

Chris

Whats up chris,Hey hell on wheels, that pit your talking about, is that the one next to T's. Thats the only pit i know arond there. I also got pinched this weekend in eatonville F-ing dicks. they didnt even catch me i got ratted out and they came to my house to give me the F-ing ticket now i got to go to court. Hey runsstrong do you work at Irving's Customs?