Pipes?

lectro

Depends on how much $$ u r looking to spend!

My buddy has t-5, good mid to top..

I have FMF powercoreII good all around power and about

100 or so bones cheaper...

But, some say "U pay for what u get"...

I have tried toomeys and I was not impressed!

But,that's just me <_<

all i do is trail ride and hit the fields .. what should i get ?

For that kind of riding, you'll have a much more enjoyable time with some FMF Fatties or Paul Turner mids. Stay away from the top end pipes like Toomeys or their copycats Pro Circuit.

The Fatties are a great choice and inexpensive compared to some. They have good midrange throught the top, great for trail riding.

Stay away from the top end pipes like Toomeys or their copycats Pro Circuit.

Hey now...copycats? :unsure: I've ran both, and I prefer PC over toomey myself; and I'm primarily a duner. ;) PC's aren't top end pipes. <_<

Bottom line, banshee pipes are like pussies, everyone has their own opinion upon which are the best. For instance, how the hell else does a fat chick with an amazonial woopher-hole get pregnant?...someone must have liked it. :wacko:

I'll show ya just how crappy the old pro circuits are this weekend! :P:D

hehe :jesterlaugh:

Bottom line, banshee pipes are like pussies, everyone has their own opinion upon which are the best.  For instance, how the hell else does a fat chick with an amazonial woopher-hole get pregnant?...someone must have liked it. :wacko:

LMMFAO Led!!! :lol::lol: So true! I run Toomey T5's and all I ride is trails. Yeah, they're considered a top end pipe but I believe that as long as you set your shee up properly they'll work just fine....as they do on my shee :) I LOVE my T5's! Granted, some Pt's or FMF's might be more "ideal" for a trail machine, but like I said before, you could run a variety of different pipes as long as your willing to compliment them with the right setup. JMHO

True that.  B)  I loved the toomey t5's myself.  The PC's just suit my riding style, so that's why the t5's are gone & the PC's are still on. :)

Heard that! I ALMOST bought a set of PC's because I've heard so much about how well they perform, who knows, I may pick up a set if I can find em cheap and see the difference for myself!

I'll show ya just how crappy the old pro circuits are this weekend! :P  :D

hehe :jesterlaugh:

Now, I never said "crappy", just not my taste of wine. :P I did say top end, I guess I felt they were more top end than the Fatties.

Very true is the statement, "Bottom line, banshee pipes are like pussies, everyone has their own opinion upon which are the best," although I'm not as picky in that department. :lol: This thread, and every other pipe thread makes that abundantly clear. So take every opinion and disect it the way you want to help you find what you are personally looking for. ;)

For trails, I'd stay w/ a midrange pipe...Has awesome throttle response, and low end pull out of the corners, where you'll be clutching a lot w/ the high rev pipes to keep the power on the pipe....They are way more user friendly for that application and has more usable power w/ less tire spin...