Test

Sycotic produces a skeptical, non-believer style of thinking. People with strong sycotic miasms are very hard to convince, for example, that a new medicine or a different viewpoint may be beneficial for them or that their life will ever improve. They are often sullen, irritable, and fixed in their ideas. It also shares a manic-depression quality that is similarly found in the polio miasm. For instance, for a couple of days you may feel on top of the world and later, a deep depression may follow. The sycotic depression carries with it a tiredness bordering exhaustion. In fact, one Materia Medica refers to the sycotic condition as a "state of collapse". Other symptoms of the sycotic miasm include:

Forgetfulness - Dullness - Talkativeness - Manipulative

Suspicious (paranoid) - Anger - Fear of dark - Rebellious

Panic attacks - Nausea - Headaches - Sore throats

Runny nose - Canker sores in mouth - Nose bleeds

Chronic diarrhea

for more read here http://www.bodyved.com/Sycotic.htm

thank you very much efwardo

:unsure:  :huh:  What do you think they are going to do to you Stan?

One walnut is not very formidable, and they are not very good at

organizing a concerted effort.  Next time one messes with you, just

crack that b@stard.

True, but they kind of have that riot-mentality thing going on. Its almost synergistic. I carry a set of walnut crackers and a pick when I go to my parents house. They have 2 HUGE English Walnut trees in their yard. I try to run over as many as I can in the driveway as I pull up, then run to the front door before the little bastards can formulate a plan of attack. :ph34r: Sometimes to provoke them I show them a pan of brownies, through the front room window of course, with little CRUSHED walnuts sprinkled on the top. HOOBOY!!! Watch out then!!!! Its almost like that Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds" except with walnuts.