Banshee Rpm's Reving Out When Warm

Just finished building my Banshee and I think I have some major problems. When the motor gets warmed up, the RPM's will take off until you choke it out. I have killed the ignition several times and the motor will continue to run until I choke it. I will list the mods and the jetting that I have currently and any help would be great. I think I did too much at one time and now I dont have a clue as to what is screwed up.

Pro Design Cool Head

Pro Design 22cc Domes

Wiseco 382 CC kit, boring done by Wiseco

Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes

Pro Circuit 304 Factory Sound Silencers

Pro Design Adj. Stator plate at stock timing

High output stator

Stock Carbs

Dynojet Kit, needle on 3rd clip, 340 mains, 3/4 turn air screw, stock pilots

K&N Individual Air filters with socks

Boost Bottle

Boyesen Pro Series Reeds

NGK Plugs

Compression on both cyl. is 150

Plugs are tight (was reading another threat on this site)

Bypassed TORS By wiring black/yellow wires from carb together

Sea level or below (On Gulf Coast) about 80-85 degrees this time of year.

I suspected detonation so I went from 93 octane fuel mixed at 32:1 to VP Racing 116 mixed 32:1. Then I put the stock airbox on and could not get the jets right (280 mains, 1 1/4 out on air screw, stock pilot, 3rd clip on needle) but the bike would not rev out like it does with the K&N filters. I want to use the filter because I have them and guess they make some HP.

Also, I can not get the bike to idle. Carb manifold do not have leaks, checked that first. I printed out the Banshee Jetting FAQ and am trying to get it right but NEED SOME HELP.

I have killed the ignition several times and the motor will continue to run until I choke it.

Is this only when the engine is hot? Pull the plug wires to make sure it is an

electrical (ignition) problem cause it sounds like an air leak and it is at least

possible that you are about to melt that bitch down. Might be dieseling due to predetonation when hot. Sounds like you need to do a leak down test. Tighten your throttle cap screws EXTRA tight and make sure your slides are synchronized.

Been screwing with it all day and finally figured it out. Went to a 360 main, 3 postion on the needle, air screw 1 1/4 out, and found that the choke tube has been of the whole time. I guess the #2 carb was sucking air causing something crazy to happen.

I think my eyeballs are stuck open from riding this fast motha.

Still gonna tweek on the air mixture screw later.

Thanks for the help!!!!