Greatest Comedy Movie Of All Time!

do we have a monty python and the holy grail fans in here? its definately my favorite comedy of all times. and if you havent seen it its the best movie ever. never seen caddy shack tho. but i found it in out dvd collection so i am putting it in as soon as i get done typing this. l8ter fellas i'm gonna go sip on my 40ozer and smoke my cigar and watch caddyshack.

do we have a monty python and the holy grail fans in here? its definately my favorite comedy of all times. and if you havent seen it its the best movie ever. never seen caddy shack tho. but i found it in out dvd collection so i am putting it in as soon as i get done typing this. l8ter fellas i'm gonna go sip on my 40ozer and smoke my cigar and watch caddyshack.

Wow 1st timer Tell us how you like it 24 years after. :ph34r: beware of flying ninjamasters who can kill with a spoon. Monty Pyton is great British comedy I also like Black Adder and The Young Ones. "How do you know hes the King?" "because he is the only one not covered in shit." :jesterlaugh:

Caddyshack is definitely from another era, just look at the clothes, but still one of the funniest movies of all time.

"You going to eat your fat?"

Just drop by any golf course today and listen for at least one "NNNNNNoonan!"

It's a given you'll hear at least one.

Stripes and The Holy Grail are in my collection as well. I'd add in Fletch to that group too.

Yupper, the shack is outstanding! "Mrs. Green, I'm looking at you. You wore green cuz you thought you hide". "Cinderella boy. he's got about 150 yards to go, I think he's gonna use about a, 4 iron, he's got a beautiful back swing, Its in the hole, tears in his eyes I guess".

Another classic, AWESOME movie is, without a doubt Smokey and the Bandit. Those two are right on par with one another. Jackie Gleason was a genous. Great flick, grat cast, VERY FUNNY! For you younger folk who like Caddyshack, without a doubt watch Smokey and the Bandit. A traysure, a buried traysure. (who knows that reference). Anyway, two grat flicks.