Piped Shee, Piped Yfz, Piped Raptor ?

Some of you guys must have been in this situation before. Will a piped yfz450 beat a piped banshee, or raptor, all with airfilters and rejetting. My girlfriend just got a yfz and I am looking for a quad but dont want to spend the price she paid for a new one. I used to have a banshee but I have a yz250 now. Anyway I was on yfzcentral.com and the guys on there say that the yfz will beat the banshee everytime. I find this hard to believe but I havent ridden the yfz yet. Let me know what you guys have run into. even with piped raptors cuz Im considering one of those for the torque since I mainly ride tight woods trails. Maybe a banshee I dont know!!!! Whatever I get I have to be faster than my girlfriends piped yfz. Thanks

dont underestimate the yfz450. they are faster tha shit stock. with a full exhaust, cam mod, and a few other little things, they are extremely fast. if she leaves it all stock you shouldnt have any problem beating it with a piped banshee thats been properly jetted and such. check this video NewVideo2 its got some neat shit in it. :D here is the thread if you wanna check it also. The thread its in is here!

all three are a good race on a long wash with some rolling whoops and loose pack. Although I was only one on stock tires, and the other 2 bikes on 22" holeshots we came up close every race. Mostly depends on who got the best launch. I would win a couple and the rap-turd (my best friends bike) would win a couple with the 450 about half to a full legth behind on most races but he pulled out a time or 2 himself. With the traction problem I have in this certain spot at Sycamore on stocker tires.. I think with some 22"s I would not lose. All 3 are good bikes, I rode the rap-turd around for a while and the 450 for about 10 mins and had a good time on em but didn't wanna admit it :P I still vote Banshee!

banshee: t-5's, uni filters, no box

raptor: whitebros full pipe, proflo

450: fmf header/pipe, air box lid off