Meat's Soupies

great to hear that yas like em. I was going to send walter more of em to take to roostfest, but I forgot :( Iv been busy lately lost track of the roostfest dates. Im glad Ben had some for ya to try.

Id like to hook everyone up with one of my soupies but I dont have many left. The soupies I sent to everyone were one year old back in February. I have aproxx 15 soupies left from this one year old batch and I need em to last me till October\November, thats when this years soupies are fully cured. I have 50 brand new soupies soakin in olive oil right now, we made em back in February. Once october roles around and this batch of 50 is cured, i'll start hookin' you guys up. But I want something in exchange !! Send me something, anything. The soupies we made this year are going to be better than last years batch. We tried a few more recipes this year too. We made.... regulars, hots, garlic and deer soupie last year, this year we made... regs, hots, garlics, regular deer, hot deer, red pepper, black pepper, pepperoni and hot pepperoni.

351w i'll have to start bringin' my soupies to work on fridays. Let zippy try em. :)

so if i put my order in now, ill have a year to send you whatever you want or need :) or how about just some cash via the paypal so it helps with buying the supplies, because i really cant send what i would originally want to, i hear the post office pics up on that kind of stuff B) damn sniffing dogs :lol:

great to hear that yas like em.  I was going to send walter more of em to take to roostfest, but I forgot  :(  Iv been busy lately lost track of the roostfest dates.  Im glad Ben had some for ya to try. 

Id like to hook everyone up with one of my soupies but I dont have many left.  The soupies I sent to everyone were one year old back in February. I have aproxx 15 soupies left from this one year old batch and I need em to last me till October\November, thats when this years soupies are fully cured.  I have 50 brand new soupies soakin in olive oil right now, we made em back in February.  Once october roles around and this batch of 50 is cured, i'll start hookin' you guys up. But I want something in exchange !! Send me something, anything.  The soupies we made this year are going to be better than last years batch. We tried a few more recipes this year too. We made.... regulars, hots, garlic and deer soupie last year, this year we made... regs, hots, garlics, regular deer, hot deer, red pepper, black pepper, pepperoni and hot pepperoni. 

351w i'll have to start bringin' my soupies to work on fridays.  Let zippy try em. :)

I don't have much to offer except $$, but I'd love to get a soupie or 2 when you finish next years batch. I don't mind waiting, but count me in for 1 or 2 if possible ;)

I waited like 2 or 3 years to try one so hey I can wait another year :)