Bad Things About Cool Heads

he on any drugs or medication? punch him in the face next time u see him. better yet don't even let him see it comin,walk up all cool and casual . . . strut if necessary or desired then give it to him! :angry: plug him right in the temple and watch him hemorage all over the ground. it might be going a little too far but u can garuntee he'll never say anything that uneducated again. <_<

plug him right in the temple and watch him hemorage all over the ground. it might be going a little too far but u can garuntee he'll never say anything that uneducated again. <_<

Actually wouldn't beating someone to the point of retardation make them say even more stupid shit? j/k

lol

Seriously, this person doesn't know what they are talking about. Tell them to go get a little girls Schwinn with a Hello Kitty wicker basket on the barz and tassels on the grips.

Tell whoever said that to you ,that the only problem with coolhead is that it keeps your bike running cool....

That is almost an untrue statement as the previous one in this thread. To address the first MORONIC statement, that is both hilarious, and very idiotic at the same time. I find it more funny than anything!!!!!! On this new statement, a "cool-head" may not make your bike run cooler. I have heard claims of up to 10% better cooling, but I have seen no proof. :o Do NOT get me wrong on this. I will be getting a NOSS head soon enough, but only because of the dome interchangeability of it. Not for any other reason. As a matter of fact, there are 3 reasons that aftermarket "cool head" is good. 1. For interchanging domes at a cheap price. 2. For being able to pull the head off and re-install it with the same o-rings. Essentialy, a re-useable head "gasket". 3. looks. That's about it folks. Now, I will say this to those that will jump in here and flame away on this. Go ahead and provide proof to me and the rest of the HQ that there is a cool head that makes the bike any more than 5-10% cooler. I doubt that there is even a gain in 10% or less. The head may be able to transfer heat slightly better than a stocker just due to the surface area exposed to outside air. Not the coolant flowing within, but just the physical area outside in the open. This is a possibility, but not a very good case. Now, Once again, I will re-iterate here. I am not against the cool-head. Just stating some other things here. Show me the proof that it runs cooler. I want it. B) PLEASE DON'T take this the wrong way folks. it is a discussion. Not a flame war.

Tell whoever said that to you ,that the only problem with coolhead is that it keeps your bike running cool....

That is almost an untrue statement as the previous one in this thread. To address the first MORONIC statement, that is both hilarious, and very idiotic at the same time. I find it more funny than anything!!!!!! On this new statement, a "cool-head" may not make your bike run cooler. I have heard claims of up to 10% better cooling, but I have seen no proof. :o Do NOT get me wrong on this. I will be getting a NOSS head soon enough, but only because of the dome interchangeability of it. Not for any other reason. As a matter of fact, there are 3 reasons that aftermarket "cool head" is good. 1. For interchanging domes at a cheap price. 2. For being able to pull the head off and re-install it with the same o-rings. Essentialy, a re-useable head "gasket". 3. looks. That's about it folks. Now, I will say this to those that will jump in here and flame away on this. Go ahead and provide proof to me and the rest of the HQ that there is a cool head that makes the bike any more than 5-10% cooler. I doubt that there is even a gain in 10% or less. The head may be able to transfer heat slightly better than a stocker just due to the surface area exposed to outside air. Not the coolant flowing within, but just the physical area outside in the open. This is a possibility, but not a very good case. Now, Once again, I will re-iterate here. I am not against the cool-head. Just stating some other things here. Show me the proof that it runs cooler. I want it. B) PLEASE DON'T take this the wrong way folks. it is a discussion. Not a flame war.

i have to agree with boon, i never noticed a large temp difference, but it is nice to change domes and not gaskets as well as they look nice.....