Look What I Can Do!

Check out the pipes I make. NO, not crack pipes! :lol: This is my side hobby that pays for fun stuff. I've been doing this for about a year now and I believe that the set of pipes in the auction is about my 16th set that I've made. I won't go into details because the e-bay add pretty much explains everything. I've sold sets to people in many different staes including Alaska. I've even sold 2 sets to Sydney Australia. Just thought I'd do a little show and tell. :D

Any critiques on this add would be appreciated because I really havn't had too many people look at it and give a lot of feedback on the add other than e-bay looking to buy pipes. Immagine that you own a ducati 748, 916, 996, or 998 when you read the add, and believe me most of you already know more about them than alot of the people that own them!

Thanks, Zack

P.S. The Daytona 200 superbike race is on Speed Vision today, Go Ben Bostrom!! (#155 he used to ride for Ducati but I still root for him.)

I have a 99' Ducati 996 biposto (the model with the passenger seat and pegs). This is the first toy I bought after I graduated college and got a job and much of my inspiration for keeping my nose in the books for 5 1/2 years to get that deploma. Although I'd be lying if I didn't admit partying at Chico State had a lil' to do with the extra time. ;) But it was difficult too! I'll post a pick one of these days as soon as I get signed up on the pic hosting site.

How bout a set 0f 51 Termi's for my shee!!.... ;) ... :D

P.S. The Daytona 200 superbike race is on Speed Vision today, Go Ben Bostrom!! (#155 he used to ride for Ducati but I still root for him.)

yeah but we still have E Boz..... :D

Thanks for the complements. So far my work has been limited to modifying the Ducati 748, 916, 996, 998 canisters. I plan on expanding to other Duc models and japaneese sportbikes as well, but for now I got all the work I can handle seeing that I already have a full time job! It all started with getting into aluminum polishing. I haven't even thought about a Banshee exhaust yet. I dont know if the stock silencer is even worth messing with since the stock pipes suck soo much. Has anyone ever tried a set of stock pipes with a freeflowing silencer? If they work 1/2 way decent it might be worth a try. I could make a set of Ducati 748/ banshee silencers, they would probably look really cool and I have hangers that would work too, but banshee silencers typically have have a much smaller core (25mm) than the the duck (50mm).

E. Bos is a bad ass too, may become my new favorite