How Much Have You Dumped Her?

Sitting around this moonin after a hard friday night I thought I would total up how much money 'shees got from me(9 grand)....... bad career decision. Then I realized.... I sure as hell know that I ain't the only one that pays 'shee support. Who else has got it bad????

EDIT: The hungoverness(lol) help me how to forget how to complete a 1/2 ass understandable title.

Mike

i lost count cuz.i know i had 12,000 easy into my 2000.my drag bike got about 10,000 into it and climbing rapidly.bought and sold 3 beater banshees in the last 6 weeks.as fast as the cabbage comes in it goes out.more parts. shinier parts.

i lost count cuz.i know i had 12,000 easy into my 2000.my drag bike got about 10,000 into it and climbing rapidly.bought and sold 3 beater banshees in the last 6 weeks.as fast as the cabbage comes in it goes out.more parts. shinier parts.

You are the banshee MAN dude. Turning and burning through those

used banshees like that...and whatever you need NYUK's probably

got up on ebay right now. You are working the system OVER. There's

probably a federal investigation into your racketeering right now :D .

i've got only 900 into my quad including the cost of the quad. I have built mine from parts frome every single one of my friends and people i know that own a banshee. "hey are you gonna use those cylinders." plus i have worked at dealerships for the past 5 years so i get siscounts where ever i go.

Yea Nyuk is sick wit it-he is recycling like a madman to fed his hunger-do your thing baby-and you cant put a price on quality entertainment-the way I see it-Nyuks method -more like a stock broker--nuff said.If your like me-you work for your money-might as well enjoy some so it!!!!!!!

I paid $2,900.00 for mine,and put around $3000.00 in it.Might be a little more,because I started throwing the reciepts away when I realized I may have a slight sickness..........................

Hi my name is Sick Boy and I'm a banshohlic

:lol::D:lol:

2002 Banshee 5800.00

Toomey T-5 450.00

K&N pod filters w/outerwear 90.00

35mm PWK's 300.00

Trinity manifolds 199.00

V-Force Reeds 199.00

Ohton Duner Porting 450.00

Weisco pistons w/ceramic

and moly coating 200.00

Hotrod Crank 415.00

Coolhead w/18cc domes 250.00

R.S. 200w Stator 165.00

Timing Plate 90.00

Barnett Clutch 90.00

Pancake bearing 65.00

ProDesign water pump 60.00

misc. billet covers 600.00

DID chain 65.00

S.S. sprockets 80.00

S.S. brake line 45.00

+4 Adj Axle 220.00

Double locking axle nut 40.00

+4 Swing-Arm 300.00

Round style twinrow carrier 199.00

Terry Cable control cables 100.00

Renthal bars 65.00

ODI grips 35.00

Billet pootpegs 120.00

ProDesign shifter 65.00

Trail Tech lights 110.00

Cascade bumper 120.00

Set of Razrs on ITP 450.00

Dunetrackers on ITP 120.00

Haulers on ITP 250.00

Seat Cover 50.00

Misc Allan bolts and acorn nuts 250.00

Denton steering dampener 150.00

Now thats as it sits outside I'm not counting the parts I've worn out or broken. And I know I'm forgetting something. Somebody else add it up I don't have the heart. I also have some Quicksand Arms on order right now so you can throw 500 or so into that total price. :wacko:

well, besides the 5500 I paid for it out the door I probably have another 6-8 grand in parts for mine with all the tires and stuff I've put on it. I have a sickness.....but its all worth it when your out on a trail and hit that powerband, pulling a wheelie sideways holding on for dear life.

Most expensive toy I have in my corral by far.....and I'm far from being anywhere near done. I just spent a grand on a nice backup shee thats gonna become a stroker....

ive got about 4500 in mine so far but if i had more id dump it in heart beat ive got the fever! :D