Roostfest T-shirts

Otis

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone involved in getting these Roostfest T-shirts made up, and sent out.

I got mine today....Pretty sweet looking! The mock picture on one of the other posts doesn't do it ANY justice...

I'll be wearing it tomorrow when i head up to Dumont.....(and probably get me one or 2 more!!)

Alright i gotta go rip the sleeves off this thing now.

Thanks again to everyone involved!!!

Raffle went down with out a hitch A special thanks to all the sponsors for there donations,

So banshee brian no need for the tickets no more.

thanks for everyone who bought shirts we have some left and are going to order some more in different sizes for people that wanted them out at dumont so if someone missed it the first time pm me and we will get you handeled

what was the name i had a coupls people pre pay and they where not at dumont so let me know if you got missed so i can check the records,,

i am also having internet problems dsl line crashed for 4 dats now so if i dont get back right away pm me so it will be at the top hope to have it all straight buy tom but who knows..

i cleared a little out of the pm box so i can get pm my dsl is still down still trying to get it up so i am with out the net for now

the shirts will be going out on order in the next week or so i wanted to give everyone a chance to get one that missed out and the net being down i cant really stay on top of it i dont even have accses to my dsl email?

i will keep you all posted

• 2 weeks later...