Think I Got Burnt!

This is kinda funny really. Isn't it ironic, don't you stink...as Alanis Monostat :D

would say. I've only seen 2 posts of this nature (one hq'er supposedly

ripping off another hq'er) and the other one was entitled "nightripper I

want my fu@king money!" by, yes...2003bansheeman350.

Turned out that nightripper was temporarily unavailable to respond to

bansheeman350's inquiries...and bansheeman350 jumped the gun and made

a negative post about nightripper. Ironic, don't you stink?

yea f*ck you, that was aso over a longer priod of time and i think was trying to rip me off but once he saw the post he onwed up, he sent me a bad check. you told me ou were sending money and i was waiting, wow your a fuckin asshole.

do you want this or not? dont be suprised when it comes with a piles of shit wrapped in the box :angry:

Nope your wrong, the customer can always pull out. If no cash changes hands..it's still an open deal. Only suckers belive they owe somebody a sale.

yeah but if you tell someone its a done deal....its kinda chicken shit to back out of it, only an impulse buyer does that shit, then realizises he needs lunch money all week and cant swing it.....thats why i throw all my used crap in the trash..... its much easyer than trying to hawk it to some moron that thinks he's my custumer cause im trying to give him something that would cost him 500 bucks for five dollars, and cost me 50 bucks of my time to mail his dumb ass.....

Mike

If there's anything that I've learned from selling and buying stuff on e-bay is that you have to have PATIENTS! And don't shit in your own back yard or front yard and don't burn bridges. I've done good business with people that I had originally thought were really bad at replying or slow at shipping paying ect. Personally If I have a transaction in progress I check my mail daily but thats just me. Your in a loose loose situation and both of you should settle your business like Gentlemen and take your agression out with the Banshee not with words on this site that will make both of you undesirable to do business with. :(

Your in a loose loose situation and both of you should settle your business like Gentlemen and take your agression out with the Banshee not with words on this site that will make both of you undesirable to do business with.  :(

Here here good show ol' chap.

can everyone slow down a bit. i think my earlier replies say it all. i was not being an "ass", i outlined the miss-communication as it stands. i'm not exactly sure where/when this got so out-of-hand.

bansheeman, we had a deal, after the phone conversation yesterday. i treated you in a polite manner, with tact. i have left responses on BHQ in a polite manner, with tact. i certainly expect the same in return. i dont expect, how do you put it...."a pile of shit wrapped in the box too" you have successfully made your logon name a warning to sellers and buyers alike, and drug my name along with it now.

as far as this transaction goes, it is over, you can mail the money order back and deal with someone else. we agreed upon an amount the day of the sale. after that you asked for more money. deal broken, deal over.

thanks for your time, have a good one.