The More Powerful Stock Banshee ----

xt45

i think that it would be pretty difficult to get rid of the banshee completely because of how many are out there right now and how many aftermarket parts that are being made, just look at the 250R that thing has been out of production for how many years and it still is one of the top mx bikes out...

as far as i know i think that the gas gas is another 2stroker out but im not positive on that...

Polaris trailblazer 250 and the discontinued Scrambler 400 are both 2 strokes. Suzuki lt80 is a 2 stroke. Cant forget the Blaster. Like mentioned, the GasGas 300 only has 2 strokes. There's a Polaris utility quad that's a 2 stroke, I think its the 330 TrailBoss or something like that.

And iv heard the same thing about closed course racing 2 strokes are exempt from the new emission laws. Iv also heard that with the correct exhaust pipe system, you can get two strokes to pass the new emission standards. Think catalytic converter.

sweetshee4312 wrote:

everyone wants 4 jokes now adays it seems, cause everyone says how much work 2 stokes are

That is bullshit. Where's the extra work at ???? mixing the gas ?? changing the main jets for winter ??

I might catch some hell for this but.....

The human race has two distinct personalities types, you either have the "A" type personality, where your a born leader, an alpha male, a take charge... live life to its fullest and love the adrenaline rush, you are the boss and your successful in every little thing you do. A perfectionist, a thinker and an extremist. Ya can't leave problems alone, they must be fixed and fixed better than "good enuf". Most, if not all 2 stroke\Banshee riders have the A-type personality.

"B" types are sheep..... they follow the pack and seek out mediocrity, don't rock the boat and don't take any chances. They live far from the edge. They don't want to win and they don't mind coming in second place. If thier Banshee breaks down, they yell the quad is poorly designed, its too much work to keep em running..... but never consider the lack of basic maintence they were too lazy to perform. Blame game is the name of thier game. They're the guys riding 400ex's and other easy to ride 4 strokes. These are the same kids, all dressed exactly alike, all listening to same music, all heading in the same direction because no one wants to stand out, these are the people telling sweetshee that 2 strokes are too much work. Slacker sheep.

So you gotta ask yourself. Am I an "A" or a "B" ? Am I a Blue Duece\Banshee370\1000 other "A type" BHQ members or am I a NinjaMaster B ? Are you the alpha male or just one of the Alpha's bitches ??

Its good to see quads like the new YFZ and even the new Honda 4 stroke. Suzuki\kawi is going to have a hi revving modern 4 stroke by the end of the year. These motors will get better and better every year. But they'll never scream like a Banshee. LONG LIVE 2 STROKES AND THE BANSHEE.

Thanks for the knowledge on two strokes MEAT,and thanks for making that web sight of yours I go threw your forums everytime to get on the HQ, old habbits are hard to break. Your websight has taught me alot it led me to here.Thanks again for a job well done....

I like everything about the shee, the power, the look, the adrenaline rush,

except for the chasis does not have any numbering system for identification,

when it gets stolen, or even the production year model.

Everything you need to know is in the VIN#, on the lower left hand side somewhere near the foot peg. Meat has something on his site about that. MEAT

or am I a NinjaMaster B ?

LMFAO! hehe...Great explanation of the 2 types of people.

Is the banshee the only two stroke quad still being made? :unsure:

blaster, gas gas have one, polaris still sell one, unless something's changed that I don't know anbout.

but i've heard it straight from yammi that the '05 model year is it. In fact, they're going to quit building in December and sell out the inventory through next year and that's it folks.

Is the banshee the only two stroke quad still being made? :unsure:

blaster, gas gas have one, polaris still sell one, unless something's changed that I don't know anbout.

but i've heard it straight from yammi that the '05 model year is it. In fact, they're going to quit building in December and sell out the inventory through next year and that's it folks.

so which month and year is going to be the last production unit