V Force Reeds

wesw

ok my brother in law, is getting his lower end done by a guy in ks. he was askign the ol boy about v force reeds.  and according to his opinion, he wouldnt buy them or put them on unless they were giving to him.  are they that bad.  i mean i put mine on with a bunch of stuff, but surely they flow better with all the fancy shapes adn whatnot right

the guys a moron straight up.......

i have heard that running a bike lean will cause v-force to crack. i have been running mine for 2 years and i got them used, so they are about 3 years old. where are you buying pistons for 125 bucks, damn thats a lot for a piston.

i buy wiseco not garbage pro-x or junky vitos wiseco prolites son thats all i buy

i pay 75 bucks at the most for wiseco's. where do you buy them from.

i get em @ my local shop a wiseco top end kit is usually 300 bucks with a bore-hone job but that is everything piston, rings, piston clips, wrist pin, wrist pin bearing, base gasket, and head gasket. all the gaskets r cometic so they r a lil more when i bought the piston i told them to order a half of a kit 1 piston 2 rings 2 clips 1 wrist pin 1 wrist pin bearing 1 base gasket and 1 head head gasket so that ran me 100 bucks

Pro lites are more expensive then the standard wiseco piston. I've run wiseco pro lites and stock, OEM, Pro-x and now I have a set of Vito's. I like the Vito's piston...bit expensive but it's the only ones I haven't tried. As for reeds, I don't see how they could get a better flowing reed then V-force to fit inside the stock intake. The dude's numbers just don't add up. I've never heard of G3 reeds. So I don't know a thing about them...but I can attest to the durability of the V-rforce reeds...they are pretty damn strong. mine are over two years old and show no signs of wear. I imagine if they ran a longer reed cage with bigger pedals, but then you'll need bigger spacers to take advantage of them. I can't fit spacers bigger then what I've got in there now without extensive mods to the intake system.