Discouraged, Need Councling

guys, i like my banshee, no actually im hating my bahsee experince, i havnt been able to ride it in 3 or 4 months for more than 10 min casue it would break, except for one time, and it was running shitting ive only had it for 6 months, i got 2 good summer months out of it, im wishing i woulda got a 4-joke:( sommmeone help change my mind) :(:unsure::(

well, it all started when when my wheel feel off my quad(gotta be a sighn) the thread on the axle broke off, then my chain popes, and cracked my case, then i noticed the axle bearing were shot, so i changed that, my banshees running like shit, so it takes me like a months to get itback up, so when i do, my sprocket falls off yet agin recracking my case, my quad is runnning like shit, i cant even beat a stock rapppy, he blows my doors in, i just got new crome fattys, and i shoul;d be excited, but i wanted to cheack my compression, but with my tester i was just onna take the gas tank off to cheak it, casue my tester is hard to squeese in there. Well i find out i cant get my tank out casue somethings bent. , the frame or the stearing steam. Well, now i gotta put these pipes on and rejet and if i cant even keep up with my freinds rappy im done

sounds like a ass end problem!, get a new extended axle most have warrienties for life, ur sprocket keeps popping off, did you put on a lock washer and bend the tab over the sprocket? get a case saver for 20 bucks you'll never have to worry about ur chain braking your case again, most of these parts can be found in a big atv dealer, like www.rockymountainatv.com or www.denniskirk.com and for ur pipes, put them on then go to jetting on here and post wat you should have for a jet, they will tell you and hopefully u can get it dialed in right, then that thing will smoke that rappy!

yeh sweetshee dont go sellin ur bike u just ran into a few speedbumbs along the road no biggie. just fix whats broke get the bike runnin right and make sure u clean it down reall good after every ride and tighten and check all bolts and wire connections ect... trust me i own one of those 400 4 chokes. not to happy with it, it is down with a crack'd case and has been a boring6000 dollar pain in my ass since got it. i plan on fixing what i broke on it and sellin that pig to get a newer shee and mod the f*ck outta it. but if i were you i would just fix whut you got and go with the flow. you will have problem with what ever bike you end up getting. its a fact of life for a off road machine. things break and nuthins perfect and thats the way it is. so keep ur chin up and ride that bitch proud.

the worst thing u can do to an atv is to ride it the second worse is not maintain it properly yea shit breaks boo hoo fix it and ride the fucker like it was meant to

my ride breaks and i dont wig out and threaten to sell it just fix ur problems get better than stock parts and...............RIDE THE WHORE

also throw away those pipes and buy sum toomeys lol :D:PB)

Did you buy it new or used?Thats one hell of a list in such a short period of time.The reason why maintenance is important is the fact that everything that happens on a shee occurs faster than any other ATV out there.More spin,more torque applied to parts which = more wear and less life on parts.

I feel bad that these things are souring you banshee expirience.Stick with us on the BHQ.Be inquisitive and pay close attention to all posts that can help aid you to recovery.Here at BHQ we can also find the most cost affective way to get you back in action and stomp that rappy.