Pc Pipes And V-force Reeds

BansheeBrian

I have started to tackle the lightswitch powerband affect on the PC's.My reeds will be at my house tomorrow.What kind of response can i expect from the reeds on pro circuit pipes? Will it be a good thing?

the switch will be a hell of a lot crisper depending on your compression, youll still have to dump the clutch to get it to kick in hard, youll feel its snappier though

Duece, Did you have to richen the needle after you installed the reeds?My compression is around 142 cold test on 21cc domes.I looking for better throttle response and looking to smooth out the initial "jolt" the PC's deliver.I honestly believe that trying to hang on when the powerband kicks in is why I feel so damn fatigued after a days ride.

Duece, Did you have to richen the needle after you installed the reeds?My compression is around 142 cold test on 21cc domes.I looking for better throttle response and looking to smooth out the initial "jolt" the PC's deliver.I honestly believe that trying to hang on when the powerband kicks in is why I feel so damn fatigued after a days ride.

the best mine ever ran with the stock carbs was doing like pro curcuit says and just up the main, everything else in the stock position.....and i ran a head, reeds k&n with no lid......it ran fantastic.......