I Got The Stealership Blues...

'99350t

I've always said I'm going to order a box of them from RockyMtn, but never have. :unsure:

Funny, I have my RMATV catalog open right this very minute. The castor is $4.49 for the small and $16.99 for the big bottle. I use the Maxima measuring bottle I got from them also.

I'm getting ready to place an order, anybody need anything? :lol: Yeah right!

I feel for the riders that dont have the knowledge or poor mechanical skills to repair their own quad.So they take it to a dealer to have it repaired at a heavy cost to either the father or themselves.Trusting that the dealer is good to them since they bought it there in the first place.Unknowingly paying an obscene amount of money just to have the jets messed with.Finally that person is able to ride.The bike was jetted lean so in a short time the same rider is back with an even bigger problem.Lean feels mean to the rider so they falsely believed it was jetted appropriately.

Stunts like this occur.They can smell a rider that has no quad knowledge a mile away, so they capitalize. Always educate yourself on the quad you ride.