I Got The Stealership Blues...

'99350t

I'm the service manager at my local dealership, who ever own's your local dealership is a damn crook!!!!! The smallest bottle of 927 is like 5.15 with tax. Half a gallon of 927 is $20. My dealership sells on an average of 5-7 shees a week and usually 3 or 4 yfz450's. I and the parts manager usually give a 10-20% discount to repeat customers. I just hate the assholes that think they know everything. And it always seems to be the guys that own busa's.

our stealership is the worst, they actually yelled at me and hung up on me for not picking up a part, and the labor charge is 45$ an hr!!!!. The one time i took my axle up to the stealership, and asked em if they oculd take the axle nuts off, the machanic said sure i'll do it for free, then it was harder then they thought so they ended up charging me 15 bucks. They charged me 10 bucks for alil dipstick, um, 200 bucks for rejetting when i was new to the banshee relm(i.e didnt know what i was doing), ahhh i well neevr go there again, im planning on egging the business, and laughing at them, F*cK3R$

I hear ya...$8.50 for a small bottle of Castor 927, only enough for 5 gallons.  :angry:  Only did that shit once just because I needed some quick.

Hey Led, where do you get your castor, and for what price?

On Edit:

Must have a good lookin' momma...because he sure didn't get those good looks from your ugly mug!

On second thought, I don't think I need your help anymore. :D And his momma is mighty fine.... :lol:

thats nuthin i sent my dad out 1 day to get me sum klotz i gave him 15 bucks he came back with 1 of the small klotz bottles and like 2 dollars i calle dthe guy and asked him what he was tryin to pull and he said BeNol is more because its a race oil i said well im bringin back he saya no returns on oils or race fuels man i flipped out ohh by the way labor rate here is $50 an hour and thats for a when we get to it attitude but wtf u gonna do only a few shops ill let 2 work on my banshee the other 2 i wouldnt let them fix a broken shovel

I don't like the fact that they treat you like an ass that doesn't know anything then charge you and yer mother for some ridiculous amount. <_<

At least that's how the guys are at the shop I go to. Same can be said for car dealerships too.

They got yer balls in a bind when you need a part A.S.A.P. :angry:

QUOTE (ledofthezep @ Feb 23 2004, 05:09 PM)

I hear ya...$8.50 for a small bottle of Castor 927, only enough for 5 gallons.    Only did that shit once just because I needed some quick. 

Hey Led, where do you get your castor, and for what price?

On Edit:

QUOTE (ledofthezep)

Must have a good lookin' momma...because he sure didn't get those good looks from your ugly mug! 

On second thought, I don't think I need your help anymore.  And his momma is mighty fine.... 

LMAO :lol: haha! :P I usually just buy by castor down at LS at Jim's Sand Toys( http://www.jimssandtoys.com ) Usually like $4.50-$5 for the small bottle, I get 3 & usually use all of it throughout the weekend. I can go to Wichita & at the stealerships up there it usually runs $6-7 for one of them. So I just wait until I get to LS and buy it there since it's the cheapest around. I've always said I'm going to order a box of them from RockyMtn, but never have. :unsure: