Ported Cylinders Are On They Way....!

SyNtAxx

Hey all,

Jim from Passion Racing has boxed up and sent out my ported juggies :)

I cant wait to spank my friends. He ported and still kept my hugs usable for a stroker in the future ! What more can you ask for....

I am so anxious to try them out.....I hear the power increase is liek night and day...

Any suggestions for my new top end?

Nick

Hey guys,

I would suggest you call Jim at passion and speak with him. He is a great guy and very knowlegeable. I wont post his pricing tho, all i can say is I was very happy with his price and didnt even bother looking for another shops price... packed mine up and sent out the same day!

I basically got an MX port...I wanted to keep the jugs usable for the stroker I want to build next year..therefore he couldnt get to radical on the grinding. But he said If i decide not to stroke I can send them back and he can extract more power for me.

Right now he estimates with my mods(in signature) and his port work I should be mid 60hp range. So we will see...regardless my ninja porting will smoke my friends..cuz none of them know I had it done :ph34r:

He ported and bored and supplied the standard wesico pistons for the topend.

Call him...I dont thin you will be dissapointed!

Nick

SYNTAXX... Jim is a good honest hardworking guy. You will not be disappointed. I also got my cylinders ported by him, I chose a very radical port job which is more on the drag side of dune/drag porting but still maintains some dune ability. I am only using stock carbs and its still a night and day difference.. the power is awesome.. I will be upgrading to bigger carbs soon... Be sure to let us know how you like it.

Guest WICKED ATV

hey i was wanting to know if any of yall have heard of or had work by tony doukas racing. i am sending my cylinders, head and crank to them. Full drag port and milled head and stock crank trued and welded. What do yall think the horsepower will be with there full drag porting and twin 35 mm kiehin airstrikers and some crapy FmFr's