Ozzy Was On A Banshee!

bcowan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150 MPH??  LMMFAO!!!  It takes everything that a 600cc sport bike has to get to 150...  And a four wheeler, with non speed rated tires is going to crack 150?  oh boy....  :o  These people are idiots....  I don't understand why they friggin' pull this nonsense.  yep.  (going back to the lady whimpering about not knowing the dangers) You have got to be kidding me.  Kid has no experience.  Shouldn't have been on one, and I'll bet she won a lawsuit.  I swear there should be the idiot ruling in which someone looks at a case, and just says, "nope, this one is bull shit" and ten fires it into the shredder.  The common sense ruling.  I really hope that people aren't as stupid as they claim to be......  God help us if they are.....  :unsure:

man i agree with everyone on this, but something boonman has said has caught my attention. he talks about how the case is bullshit and such. i really thought there was some kind of frivelous lawsuit law. maybe im wrong, but isnt it aimed towards lawsuits like the mcd's one where the coffee was hot? its rediculous to have someone judge a case in which they have no knowledge. a lawyer or judge that has no prior experience with atv's should not be allowed to represent or judge a case. this to me makes no sense. thats y we have so many bullshit laws and so many lawsuits about stupid things. people need to get all the information before they run their mouths about it.