Atv Magazine Television

Anybody watch the lastest episode of Atv Magizine Television on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN). The yellow and black shee on there is mine. They came down here to Texas and did a filming at Dirt Dog Atv Trails. I think it airs 2 more times this week.

i saw the show today but no banshee i'll probly see it agaon this week but today they said they were coming out with an atv tv sport addition with soprt quads insted of all the utilitys think it will be cool

Yep, I tivo that program every week. I have it on the system now. I saw it, and wondered why he didn't roost big for the camera. :D Nice grill and bumper.

I also feel it's about time for the banshee to make an appearance somewhere. The latest ATV action says something like the "ultimate high perf shootout" and is testing the baddest high perfs by all manufactureres. But, hmm, no banshee. I believe it is still made (sarcasm), but it's not in the shootout.

How big is Dirt Dogs? They said it was like 200 acres and I was thinking about making a trip down there. My wife doesn't like to ride where its busy and I thought that place might be kinda small and not a whole lot of trails, but I don't know.

Hi guys:

Here is the official show schedule. Which episode are we discussing? I missed it.

At the end of today's episode (Week 7) he answered my question:

Q: Why aren't there more sport ATVs on the show?

A: The recreational ATVs are more popular. A new sport edition of the show will feature only sport quads.

P.S. Are we confusing Brian Fisher's ATV World with Doug Meyer's ATV Television?

Regards,

Bill

a shee on atv television!! wow, doug must have fell asleep on one of his rides and fell off and bumped his head. :P fisher's is more likely. either way, i hope someone soon gets into putting sport quads on the air. the utility market is huge, but sport quads can't be far behind, if at all. they may be surprised at the # of viewers they'll get. i'll be one of them, that's for sure. as long as they keep it "sporty" and have more action. by the way hotrodbanshee, congrats on the appearance. i'll look for ya if they have it on again.

I think that there are actually three ATV television shows on right now. The two you mentioned and Atv Magizine Television that hotrod made it on. btw congrats.

Fishers and ATV television are the only ones that I watch since they actually include some sport riding. I can't stand to listen to Dougs monotone talking while they rock crawl with utility quads.

The show gets a little lame with all those utility elephants. Seen a few z400's,v-forces,and 400ex's but no banshees.The only banshee i have seen is on an ITP commercial catchin air off a dune.

Why dont they do a full show on banshees? bunch of ol'fuddy dud chickenshits that are quite possibly afraid to jump on one. Respect the king.

Hi guys:

Someone wrote to Doug Meyer asking how to add an aftermarket exhaust to a Polaris 700. Obviously this was a first time viewer. I thought Doug was going to have convulsions as he completely didn't answer the question. Instead he ranted and raved about how much noise it would make. He stretched his golf-cart riding imagination to it's limit, but couldn't fathom why anyone would want a performance exhaust. Here's a hint Doug: It's the adjective before the noun.

One good thing I do like about Doug Meyer, however is that he ends every show with "God Bless". It's the little things that make him seem like a down-to-Earth traditional person who sticks to his principles.

Bryan Fisher makes me laugh when he uses his "deep tough-guy voice". I think it often appears at show closing when he says "Ride on..."

Regards,

Bill