What Month For CoalFest ?

Meat

What month for CoalFest ??  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like your theory about the 17/18th also Meat. I'm not positive I'll make it, but I WILL do what I can to get there.

Your going Rod, and that's all there is to it!!!!!!! :o I'm up for any weekend that is picked...... I should have some sort of mode of transportation worked out by then..... :unsure:

That's what you said about roostfest... and .... where were you... lmfao. Man you missed a good time. I should be there if the moving thing goes good. I'll have my wife and kids this time.

Man, July is gonna be a hot s.o.b. on the black coals. Why didn't june get picked again... lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what I was gonna do about ROostfest, but time wasn't on my side. Now, everything is going good.... All I could do was LMFAO about it. But only to keep myself from crying because I missed a wicked good time!!! I don't know why June didn't get picked. Perhaps peeps don't realize how african hot it can get up here in the East.... We'll see. It's not too long of a drive for me. Maybe about 8-10 hours from my house. We'll caravan down there if you want to stop at my place for a quick lunch....

july 17\18 weekend looks to be the date. fixit and boonman had some good points about the heat and possible dust in July. If the majority wants june, lets keep the voting open for another week and see if June can pick up some votes. Everyone post thier opinions on dates. Temps in july average high 80s low 90s. humid tho. Last year it rained twice a week, every week.... the whole year long. There was zero dust, it was a great summer for traction and no dust, best year I can remember. It rained every Friday like clockwork, traction was everywhere last summer. But all it takes is a hot mid 90's week with no rain for 7 days and the dust is so bad its impossible to ride through safely. Bring your goggles and bring a camelback, a cell phone would be a good idea.

we're going out in the truck tomorrow morning to start looking\making a campsite. We have a few spots in mind and wanna check em all out, i'll try to get some pictures to show yas. Bring your trucks cause you'll be driving offroad to get to camp. We'll keep atv trailer access in mind when lookin for campsites tomorrow.

Think about possibly june... but next sunday night we need to pick a date and stick with it.