Who Rides What

evil

wheres your wheels spinning ???  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirt, trails, woods, grass, fields, xc, snow, ... that's bedford county pa alright. no sand in sight. major farming area, and i wouldn't want it any other way. can't stand city areas, and that sand just gets in all the wrong places. hillclimbing and mud is just a way of life here. the rest of it just makes it fun getting there.

i ride street,everyday,when its snowin in winter i put me nobblys on,but only sometimes offroad,the problem is that the germans are soooo strict on protecting the enviroment that there aint nowhere to ride unless u like runnin from the pigs.been a couple of times on the cross track at munich airport but it aint quad freindly!! the jumps are just too steep and big! maybe ok for u freestylers,but my style is tt.did an ice race last month,got another this month,and a quarry race later,and a hill climb(tarmac) next month.

I try to ride everything, or whatever wont get me kicked out. Ha. But in the summer, mostly silver lake. Hockey390, we gotta get together this summer. My place is right next to criags crusiers. Anyways. I bought a quad to ride anytime, anywhere. Not like the sled guys who here in mich, ride like a few times a yr. But w/e.

Peace out. :rolleyes: