Lakeeriecreations

Cooker

sure you got the right e-mail address be sure to leave him some bad feedback weather or not he gets them to you just for makeing you weight

People that leave negative feedbacks just for waiting should be dragged behind a banshee that runs old jock strap sweat for premix.

sure you got the right e-mail address be sure to leave him some bad feedback weather or not he gets them to you just for makeing you weight

People that leave negative feedbacks just for waiting should be dragged behind a banshee that runs old jock strap sweat for premix.

lol thats good :P:D true but good

According to his feedback the guy seems to be good on his word. Give him a little more time to make sure something on the up and up isn't causing a problem. I once bitched at a guy I was waiting on only to find out he was burying his father. Kind of put my having to wait a few more days for a sprocket in perspective.

Yeah, in his ad under payment options is says he wants "prompt payment". It was paid within five minutes of the end of auction and I've sent him three seperate e-mails asking if it's been shipped and what the shipping info is and I still haven't got a reply. I got his phone number from Ebay so I'll call him tonight but if it turns into a run-around I'm going to drop a bomb on him and report it as fraud. I've had one auction take longer but at least they responded to me and yanked my chain til I got the part. This guy isn't playing the game.

just a note... might not be your problem, but make sure you dont have some kind of mail filter set. I had the same thing happen to me and i recieved my product on time, but with no acknowledgement (wow thats hard to spell). Soon I found out that my mail filters were on and that his email was in a little bin and he sent me like 10. Also he could have mail filters, which would be dumb since he is the seller... But just trying to give you some hope. People with high feedback tend to finish the deal because you can get into some big troubles with ebay, but in my oppinion its either the guy is out of town (stupid) or something is wrong on the communication..

my 2 cents.

According to his feedback the guy seems to be good on his word. Give him a little more time to make sure something on the up and up isn't causing a problem. I once bitched at a guy I was waiting on only to find out he was burying his father. Kind of put my having to wait a few more days for a sprocket in perspective.

You were right. I just got an e-mail from him and he said he was out of town for a family emergency. I'm glad I didn't get too stern with him. He said he just shipped my pipes and I should get them in a couple days.

• 3 weeks later...

This sonofabitch never sent my pipes. Now I'm having hell trying to get anything back. I guess he showed my sorry ass for believing his "family emergency" bullshit. I should have hammered him back then and maybe I could have got some money back. It's too bad guys like this have to ruin it for all the rest. I feel bad for those of you who run a business on ebay but I'm done, won't shop ebay any more, can't afford to get taken more than once.

you should submit a complaint here.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov then if the threat letter from the FBI doesn't get you resolution, you can file in small claims court for this. The FBI letter usually works if you have exceeded the 30 day ebay/paypal limit to file a complaint. Good Luck and don't let 'em get away with it.