Coalfest

Meat

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hi this is my first post im 15 big :dance: will is my neighbor and sandrat is my dad :headbang: and soon my sister :evil: will be joining with her blaster -_- i dont know what name yet but isnt this the BANSHEE hq i dont remember it bein called the baster hq <_< Grrrrrrrr...me and my dad might be goin to the coal fest next year

Edited by sanddragon

yea me to this sucks :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

if anyone wants to check out coalhill just get a hold of me on a monday and i'll be free on the wed-sat if anyone wants a tour guide i'm up there pretty much everyweekend. or just give a a e-mail allicallen1@yahoo.com or call josh at 610-960-3735.and i know alot of other great areas around eastern pa.

17 pages is not that fun to read trust me i know what is fun im only 15...lol

so anybody want to have another coalfest sometime soon? i missed out last time and i'm dieing to go!. i haven't been on much cas my laptop got hacked into and i'm having problems fixing it. i have to uninstall and reinstall my Norton Antivirus but my pc won't let me remove it. ANYWAYS i'm done rambling i got a banshee clutch to get workin on!