Fla. Riderz

svtkid78

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody want to ride Croom anytime between march 3 and 12 let me know I'm on vaction that week!!!!!!!!!! In fact if anyone in florida has a kick ass place to ride and camp let me know I'm willing to travel!!!!!!! :D

I live in Lake County. We ride up on the powerlines and up by S.R. 40

This Saturday there is a big racin event goin on in Deland on the Deland Airstrip. I went last year and there were soo many people. Its called the winter nationals or something. But theres like 1500 black people and like 50 white people. But people come from all over florida to race the 1/8 and the 1/4. They race street bikes, atvs, and dirtbikes. I've never seen 5 grand laid down for one race between two banshees. Its sweet.

I live in Lake County. We ride up on the powerlines and up by S.R. 40

This Saturday there is a big racin event goin on in Deland on the Deland Airstrip. I went last year and there were soo many people. Its called the winter nationals or something. But theres like 1500 black people and like 50 white people. But people come from all over florida to race the 1/8 and the 1/4. They race street bikes, atvs, and dirtbikes. I've never seen 5 grand laid down for one race between two banshees. Its sweet.

How do I get there from Fort Lauderdale do I take I95 or I75???