I Owe Banshee Riders An Apology

i wrote a artical 3 years ago in dirt wheels.Calling Banshees riders down for rippin on the 400ex.I have rode alot of atvs trying to beat banshees > I have hated banshees for years.I had a built up 400ex, A tecate 330,trying to beat them. Well now i own a banshee and i love it.I guess i will eat crow. Banshees rule! and i came to my sences.

ya wanted to be different. I should have been tared and feather if i wanted to be different,or maybe shave off an eyebrow :lol: I also just wrote to dirt wheels to piss people off, It worked I was called a knucke head among other things. Well I guess I deserved it :D I olso thought it would ride terrible. I was wrong about that too. It is a little stiff at slow speeds but then again why the hell would you ride it slow. :wacko:

ya wanted to be different. I should have been tared and feather if i wanted to be different,or maybe shave off an eyebrow :lol: I also just wrote to dirt wheels to piss people off, It worked I was called a knucke head among other things. Well I guess I deserved it :D I olso thought it would ride terrible. I was wrong about that too. It is a little stiff at slow speeds but then again why the hell would you ride it slow.  :wacko:

adda boy, alotta people are still not man enough to admit that.i love banshees, stock, drag, sand, mx,blown up, taken apart, whole.whatever!

Being a EX-banshee hater is admirable-but you put your hatred in a published mag,now you must also but your apology in the same mag and to redeem yourself worth,you must call Jim at Passion Racing,get his stroker engine package and ride for real -or wear a shirt that says-I foolishly Disrespected the Baddest Quad Built -THE BANSHEE-Please feel free to ROOST ME-I Deserve IT!!!!!You would be only required to wear this shirt for 6-months,being as you have apologized,your sentenced has been reduced from the maximum of Banshee banishment -tread lightly and dont let this happen again!!!!!! THE MANAGEMENT