My Wife Vs. Exriders.com

Wallrat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my point!! I was just elaborating on the fact that the HQ is gonna lay an all day ass whoopin on the EX boyz...... :o:P And then somehow it got all crazy. And then got blamed on me!!!!! :( Piss on it. I'm down for a ride. Where and when!!!! Ridin sounds like a good idea!!! :blink:

hahaha what a topic. i agree.plain and simple he's an asshole and i'd boycott that gay website. i don't go on it but from what i've been reading i now know that i don't want to. neways, f*ck him for calling your wife a skank. i wonder what his boyfriend looks like?!?! :lol::D:lol:B) the hell with ex riders. i know i went a little overboard but i didn't jump ship like he did because his comment was completely inappropriate and immature,especially for a moderater. . . . shame on u Pappy

That was my point!!  I was just elaborating on the fact that the HQ is gonna lay an all day ass whoopin on the EX boyz......  :o  :P  And then somehow it got all crazy.  And then got blamed on me!!!!!  :(  Piss on it.  I'm down for a ride.  Where and when!!!!  Ridin sounds like a good idea!!!  :blink:

boonman, if you were just fucking around then I was just fucking around, not that big of a deal. Hell, I am down for a ride too...even with the guys from the hq :D

f*ck it, lets ride

That was my point!!  I was just elaborating on the fact that the HQ is gonna lay an all day ass whoopin on the EX boyz...... :o  :P And then somehow it got all crazy.  And then got blamed on me!!!!! :( Piss on it.  I'm down for a ride.  Where and when!!!!  Ridin sounds like a good idea!!! :blink:

boonman, if you were just fucking around then I was just fucking around, not that big of a deal. Hell, I am down for a ride too...even with the guys from the hq :D

f*ck it, lets ride

LOL If you guys were just fucking around, then so was I.

I can hang with anyone really. I don't care what they ride, just that they do ride, and aren't wet soggy fishes about it.

I'm coo. B)

ive never had a problem with the exriders boys dissing me at all, actually i really like ol' Pappy and they have helped me out alot with my quad. but i wouldnt boycott the site or nothin cuz it just goes to show ya that some people have different boiling points and certain little things will just make them go off, but theres no reason he should have called your wife a skank, that is just uncalled for.

no offense to anybody by the way

better pack a lunch... :P

Yep, because it would be a long day of ass whoopin' for the EX crew.... I'd be more inclined to pack a rubber donut so you EX guys can sit after getting your ass ripped off by a shee.... ;):P:ph34r:

Lets take it to the trails. Us "exriders" like to do more than go straight.

btw: you can keep your rubber butt plug :D

dude do you even realize you ride a 400ex. it would take a highly modded 400ex to beat even a stock banshee in any kind of race. move on buddy. liquid cooling is preferred now. that 400 of yours is a thing of the past.