How Not To Piss Off The Wife

cb67rs1

well if you want to know how NOT to piss off your wife read this. first off, DONT powder coat at your house, well if you do and you have an attached shop do not use red, its the worst color and goes everywhere. the if you do limit yourself do to the fact that the shit gets tracked into the house and if you have white walls it shows very bad. then, do to the cold and you dont want to ride your quad, but miss the smell of the exhaust, DONT put race gas in the leaf blower and fire it up for a while in the garage,it smells good but they dont like the noise, then then under no circumstances, when you get your mess out side cleaned up and she ask you to come in and sweep the floor while she showers, DO NOT , I REPEAT DO NOT, fire the leaf blower up in the kitchen and start to sweep the floor with 200mph wind coming from the blower, that really pisses them off :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I told my wife when we get a new house that I want a walkout basement with double doors so I can bring the banshee inside in the winter. She says it isn't going to happen. I could get it in the house with single doors if I wanted to.

I'll post pics when it happens. It might be a few years, but I'm gonna do it.

My dads buddy (unmarried) has his harley in his front room in pieces. He's in the middle of restoring it..........again.

LOL

Other issues:

Washing the K&N in the kitchen sink.

Heating bearings on the stove.

Using her hair drier to heat up the flywheel before pulling it off.

Taking toothbrushes from the bathroom to clean parts.

Using kitchen towels as shop rags.

Leaf blowing and powdercoating will definetely have me sleeping with the kids!

LOL

Other issues:

Washing the K&N in the kitchen sink.

Heating bearings on the stove.

Using her hair drier to heat up the flywheel before pulling it off.

Taking toothbrushes from the bathroom to clean parts.

Using kitchen towels as shop rags.

Leaf blowing and powdercoating will definetely have me sleeping with the kids!

I scrub my 2:1 and my Outerwear in the kitchen sink. I used to scrub hers in there too when she had a bike. :D LOL

Shit my wifes a sweetheart she wouldnt say a word if spilled 2cycle oil on the grout, on the kitchen tile, but when i came home from work the next day there would be a truck in my drive way, that said "Bills Fine Tile and HardWood"......we recently got a great dane puppy, because our other one passed away and she wanted a new pup, well the puppy pretty much ate the whole goddamm sofa, i gotta call at work that MY puppy ate the sofa and shed be shopping for a new one that day and of course the love seat wont match, so it will have to be replaced also, i said well can we at least wait till MY puppy gets older, her reply was "oh hell no, whenever you want something for one of those goddamm motor bikes, you just go buy it"....and now im thinkin damm she got me there....... awwww women you gotta love,em

well if you want to know how NOT to piss off your wife read this. first off, DONT powder coat at your house, well if you do and you have an attached shop do not use red, its the worst color and goes everywhere. the if you do limit yourself do to the fact that  the shit gets tracked into the house and if you have white walls it shows very bad. then, do to the cold and you dont want to ride your quad, but miss the smell of the exhaust, DONT put race gas in the leaf blower and fire it up for a while in the garage,it smells good but they dont like the noise, then then under no circumstances, when you get your mess out side cleaned up and she ask you to come in and sweep the floor while she showers, DO NOT , I REPEAT DO NOT, fire the leaf blower up in the kitchen and start to sweep the floor with 200mph wind coming from the blower, that really pisses them off :lol:

and to just find out ive been doing it wrong the whole time !!!!!!!!

I like those pics of your dog. (not to hijack your thread cb)

She looks like she's got some big feets in that one picture. Does (did) she trip over them? My parents old dog used to.

she doesnt trip over her feet, but sure likes to put them on everyone......i think the pic speaks for itself, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.......but is a real cool pup

heres my dane that passed away he was seven when he died, he weighed 185 and was the most bitchen dog you could have, he won every show the wife put him in, he came from a long line of show danes, the fence he's standing by is five feet tall, so when he stood up and put his feet on your shoulders he was like shauq, just a big giant moron, but what a fun dog, i sure miss him.....