Photography

evil

just wondering if anyone else here was into photography as much as i am. what kind of cameras are you using ? i just bought a sony dsc-f828 to add to my collection and cant wait to get it clicking ! i love digital pics, cameras and all that good stuff. its cool to take hundreds of pics and not have to worry about film and all that other crap. but at the same thought nothing beats that old school method of taking pics and developing them, hell i dont miss it :P so let me know what you guys are snapping pics with, id like to know. later

:angry: Uh oh!!! Kodak is a pretty large company in the area here. That means the unemployment is going to go up again. SOB!!! :o

Dammit.

Oh, and I snap 'em off with a Sony DSC-P7. I love it. it does everything I need it to do, EXCEPT take sound with the streaming videos. THe DSC-P71 does this. My father got his about 2 months after I got mine, and he got the P71. :( I am still trying to figure out a way to swap them without him knowing!! :ph34r:

for my birthday i just got the Canon Powershot A70 digital camera. this thing is sweet. comes with some basic editing programs and its really simple to use. i hated taking film in. but this thing just kicks qass. if i dont want it, i just erase it. its really simple to hoop up to the computer and tv. it takes movies and i can get them on the computer. so one of these days ill be gettin some video up somewhere.

I have a Fujifilm FinePix 2650 2.0 megapixel. Not the best but it does what I need. I can tell you all that it is a durable little camera though!! Left it sitting on the six pack rack one day. Took off around the yard and the poor camera tumbled half way across my yard! I have dropped it on concrete along with numerous other "surfaces". Tough little bastard..

I use a fujifilm finepix 3800... same as the new 3000.. identical. They renamed it. It's unbelievable for stills. 6x optical zoom and has an adaptor to add filters and telephoto lens. I've 3x so far that are made just for the finepix. Also works on the new 5000 series finepix. 3.2 megapixel, 60 sec sound vid clips, but I prefer my digi video camera for that. The quality isn't the best on the vid clips. Macro works amazing. Detail is awesome. Here's a pic of my exhaust port I took. I've always had to get the light just right and angle just right with other cameras. Not this one. I pointed and shot that. I love it. And for less that $300, it was a steal. Actually, I paid $209 for that camera. It's awesome. If I bought another camera it'd be the finepix 5000 if I had the money. This is in the non-proffesional line of course. I can't afford a really nice 8 megapixel body style camera.

site1041.jpg

I just bought a new Canon Powershot A80. 4 Mpixels and it's pretty good for a point & shoot. Also got one of those Canon picture printer thingies that you see in TV commercials. That thing works killer!

I use a fujifilm finepix A200 it's only 2 megapixles but thats all i need all of the pix i post on here are either shot with half a megapixle or 1 megapixle. I dont really need a big exspensive cam for what i do with it, I basicly wanted an afoordable decent qaulity cam and thats what i got. I also have 2 sony igital cams but i never use them,they are big and they need a floppy disc and they also costed alot..I like my lil two megapixle digatal fujufilm camera better becuase it is small,takes good pix,takes a memory card,and it Uses USB. My sony does take really nice pix but when i am just taking quick pix i use my fujifilm.