I Fu@#&*( Hate Deadbeat Bidders

NYUK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is a poster child for birth  control

lol i would say birth control id say abortion abortion should still be legal till how ever old this dumbass is. and besides so you got a pile of shit so what dont be a shithead, soke the tank in some cleaner and throw the box outand stop your whining.

I think this is all too funny. At least Nyuk got some restitution out of it. :o And as for you instigator, I wouldn't ban you. No way in hell. You are a piece of shit in my book. You got what you deserved. A nice POS that you can keep with you at all times to remind you of what you are. :unsure: I can't fathom why you would bitch over someone not using paypal. And then be a little whiney bitch about it. You have got to be kidding me. Do you realize what a complete and useless piece of amphibian shit you are? Calling someone a fudge packer? HILARIOUS!!! :lol: Kind of funny when you are the one who got the "Packing of fudge" in this case. The irony is more along the lines of you suckling on Poppa's pickle. You incestual piece of anal pirating shit. Who in the f*ck do you think you are? Trying to screw someone out of 5 fucking dollars? And then bitching up a storm about it? I am surprised that you even came on here. And no, I'll answer your question. I don't kiss NYUK's ass. I don't have to. But, i consider him a friend of mine. And being that you are trying to f*ck him, you can f*ck right the hell off.

I think this is all too funny.  At least Nyuk got some restitution out of it.  :o  And as for you instigator, I wouldn't ban you.  No way in hell.  You are a piece of shit in my book.  You got what you deserved.  A nice POS that you can keep with you at all times to remind you of what you are.  :unsure:  I can't fathom why you would bitch over someone not using paypal.  And then be a little whiney bitch about it.  You have got to be kidding me.  Do you realize what a complete and useless piece of amphibian shit you are?  Calling someone a fudge packer?  HILARIOUS!!!  :lol:  Kind of funny when you are the one who got the "Packing of fudge" in this case.  The irony is more along the lines of you suckling on Poppa's pickle.  You incestual piece of anal pirating shit.  Who in the f*ck do you think you are?  Trying to screw someone out of 5 fucking dollars?  And then bitching up a storm about it?  I am surprised that you even came on here.  And no, I'll answer your question.  I don't kiss NYUK's ass.  I don't have to.  But, i consider him a friend of mine.  And being that you are trying to f*ck him, you can f*ck right the hell off.

I agree Boon!!!

His dad should have shot him out the window when he had a chance. :huh:

AHHAAAAHHAHAA this is the first time iv read this thread. Made my day NYUK, thanks !!

I say, if this dude ships nyuk a turd, nyuk should post this guys address and everyone here can send him a "present". Imagine this kid getting 800 boxes of shit sent to his house everyday for 2 weeks. We have 10,000 members here dont we, thats alot of shit. LOL.

Don't ban the shit recipiant! I showed all my buddies at work this thread and all of em were sayin, "i wonder what the guy said that got the box". Well now we know. Best part is, after seeing his attitude, every bit of guilt I felt for laughing about the shipping of a cleveland steamer to him is gone. Now I wish we'd all had a chance to add a cheese danish of our own to that box. So to INSTIGATOR...post your address and we'll all ship you something, and we'll pay the shipping fees gladly!

Don't ban the shit recipiant!  I showed all my buddies at work this thread and all of em were sayin, "i wonder what the guy said that got the box".  Well now we know.  Best part is, after seeing his attitude, every bit of guilt I felt for laughing about the shipping of a cleveland steamer to him is gone.  Now I wish we'd all had a chance to add a cheese danish of our own to that box.  So to INSTIGATOR...post your address and we'll all ship you something, and we'll pay the shipping fees gladly!

Since I body build, I eat like 5 times per day. If you would like, I can send a shipment out at both the morning and evening pick up times. Although I might just build a crate, and ship at the end of the week.

Since I body build, I eat like 5 times per day. If you would like, I can send a shipment out at both the morning and evening pick up times. Although I might just build a crate, and ship at the end of the week.

LOL i love this site eh that would get stinking..........

lol boy is this guy a brainless wonder to bitch about NYUK then to really bitch when he gets paid back for the inconvience (sp)

he gave to NYUK :D

LMMFAO, damn make it stop my ribs hurt................. build a crate, hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Instigator is some bo bo billy badass behind a computer.

Damn Nyuk I can't believe you really sent it........wait, yeah i can.

Instigator is some bo bo billy badass behind a computer.

Damn Nyuk I can't believe you really sent it........wait, yeah i can.

One thing you can count on is NYUK coming through w/ what he says....

You can bet your ass (no punn intended) he will do what he says, and this should be a mental note to anyone thinking about stiffing him on ebay or in here :)