Just Got Back From The Motocross Freestyle Games

Checkmate

We were at the indoor motocross freestyle fest in Philly tonight, and i noticed before each and every dude runs, he takes a quick lap and then stops and reaches towards the motor area and adjusts something that is down near the carb. Then they take off and nail the jumps. These are all 2-stroke bikes. i was wondering what they could be phuckin with????

anyone know???

shutting the choke off.

but they blasted around the track fine before they play with whatever thier playing with. i originally thought it was the choke, but the bike couldn't run that well with the choke out on the first test runs.

Oh yea......hey NYUK....where can you get race gas in our PHILLY area???

fun center sells 5 gal. of vp c12. vp has a depot in newark del. you can buy it cheap there, the more you buy the cheaper it is.no leaded fuel tax or over the road tax. l&m motors on county line road sells torco race fuels.they will sell you 5 gal at a time. you gotta take your gas can though. atco or englishtown both sell any octane and alcohol. city yamaha also carry vp stuff.

fun center sells 5 gal. of vp c12.  vp has a depot in newark del. you can buy it cheap there, the more you buy the cheaper it is.no leaded fuel tax or over the road tax. l&m motors on county line road sells torco race fuels.they will sell you 5 gal at a time. you gotta take your gas can though. atco or englishtown both sell any octane and alcohol. city yamaha also carry vp stuff.

i just bought a 5 gallon jug of VP 108 from the fun center. they charged me $45 (dicks). Thats way too much $$, but i bought it just to get my shit running. I figured i will find it more resonable after this batch.

in the freestyle areans that are indoors the guys arent allowed to start their bikes till like 45 seconds before they go out and do their run, while there putting it the choke is on, and notice how they smoke alot on it ?, then before they go off they hit the choke, rev it up, clean it out and boom, also alot of the guys do a hands on of the fuel valve to be certain they dont pull a "chicken" i dont want to drop names on who i know in the world of freestyle mx but this is what i was told by some pros, i had to ask too.

yeah, i was there when they came to san diego!!! that was my first mx show & loved it. shit was crazy! :D im also going to the supercross. should be a blast too. i also noticed what you said about the riderz. probably checking if gas is on so they wont look like a fool! :lol: dunno.

jose~

you guys dont remember jeff "chicken" mastonavitch. hit the finish line jump after he won on a parade lap and forgot after he won he shut the gas off ? oh man that was a sick crash. all because he shut the gas off ! :ph34r:

Dont know where you live in Philly but if you shoot up the 309 to Montgomeryville Cycle center you can get C12 there for 35 a can. It's about 10-15 minutes north of the Montgomeryville mall. I can give you better directions if you want.