Banshee chassis setup help for a new guy please

shanev

Hey everyone I am in need of some help setting up my banshee, I am a dirtbike guy so the whole chassis setup is new to me, being able to change axle and control arm widths as well as camber and 4 wheel suspension vs 2 wheel

My dad and I used to have it together as a project quad and Im finally picking it back up where we left off

current setup 

stock frame

stock swingarm

extended axle- I think its a +2 durablue with the adjustable spacers currently as narrow as it can go

Stock rear shock

alba +2+1 front control arms

elka stage 3 shocks

Mainly need help with 3 things

1) whats the deal with the front end being offset from the rear? Even my nerf bars stick out more on the riders right

I got all worried the frame was bent or the axle was installed wrong.. but I cant find anything wrong

why is it offset? Does it make cornering one direction different than cornering the other way? Roll easier one direction?

Should I just not worry about the offset?

2) how do you know how wide you should run your rear axle? I plan to ride this on trails mainly because most mx tracks around me in ontario canada only allow bikes but I have ridden it on mx track before and it was fun

How to know how wide to run the front control arms?  Example.  +2 axle would pair with +2 control arms?  
Wider better for handling?  How wide is too wide, trail dependant or terrain dependant?

3) are alba control arms junk?  I purchased them because they were a good price with the shocks but noticed the riders right arm is actually a bit shorter then the riders left so the minimum camber I can run is 3/8” ( framing square method)  without running out of threads on the riders right 

I also noticed the alba arms have a different way of mounting the ball joints compared to basically every other after market control arms, I won’t lie it makes me a little skeptical

haven’t ridden it with these alba arms, but is that too much camber?  Should I just run it or should I be looking at replacing the arms

alba mentioned I could run two thin jam nuts instead of the one large locknut but Im unsure how safe that would be , the thin locknuts don't engage much threads, I assuming if the balljoint falls out I’m basically going to have the wheel flop over resulting in a nasty accident

Hopefully someone is willing to help a new guy out, thanks in advance