Anyone try the cheap Temu or Amazon shocks?

mat

I should be embarrassed to ask.  But I’m not.  I have a 2002 banshee.  Bought it new, rode a ton, including Roostfest 2004.  But stopped riding when I had kids.  (I used to be mrmatt, but couldn’t get logged back in. )
Anyway, I bought a KTM XC125 and started riding again with my 16 yr old son.  We only ride about 6 times a yr, because we don’t want to risk an injury during his baseball or football seasons.  
I locked up a front shock this weekend.  Works would have been a perfect performance and price point for me.  But I guess they went out of business.  I can’t justify paying for Elkas.  I’m sure they are awesome, but I don’t ride frequently enough, or fast enough to justify the cost (I turn 50 in a couple of weeks).

What other options do I have?  I didn’t see any used ones for sale on eBay or marketplace that caught my attention.  Temu and Amazon have some that are $100-$200 a pair.  I’d be fine to only get 20 rides out of them.  But I’d be pissed if they didn’t last 2 rides.  

Thanks!

If it matters….
+2 +1 A-Arms
-2” Swingarm
mostly woods riding.  
Well I have cheaper Amazon shocks on the front of mine they are the RKV86 brand and are GREAT DUDE, I dumped a set of Fox Floats for these cause the floats felt like Drag or Road race only as how stiff they were. These are Night and Day compared to the Floats. Anything cheaper and I wouldn't Bother. Here is a link to the ones I have, I am also running +2+1 a arms and +4 rear axle on stock length swing arm and they fit great.

RKV86 Adjustable 368mm Front Air Shock Absorbers, Aluminum Material, CNC Process, Fit for Yamaha Banshee 350 YFZ350 1991-2006 Replace 3GG-23350-10-P0/P1 3GG-23350-20-35/36 3GG-23350-20-6W ATV (Red) https://a.co/d/fWRlqA7

Hope it helps. If you want more pics or info just ask.d935b3305c8dbc38e2d0eca80bbb943f.jpg4050c2b65f70af898c9aa19ac5608f63.jpga2ab9cfb33b5283f3f23d147d82b36dc.jpg

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Not at all, I appreciate the reply.  Those are the same ones I was looking at.  Are your lower shock mounts modified? Or is that how they were made?
BTW, your bike looks great.  

I tried checking out the Worx shocks, but their website is not good.  I need their van to make a trip to the midwest.  

In them pics I have a 2.5 in lowering links installed. They will fit the a arms normally with or without the 2.5in drop. I have it lowered for road race/flat track and then stock ride height for trails and other normal riding. This is without. My bike is an 03 Banshee LE, has Lone Star Racing +2 +1 a arms that they haven't made for about 15 years and don't even make this style anymore for the banshee.+4in LoneStar Rear axle, all stock engine, FMF Fatty pipes with Powercore 2, 280 mains with 27.5 pilots, stock carbs, no boost bottle or cross over tube, no TORS, K&N filter in stock air box with lid on but I have holes drilled on the inside, 125m ASL(above sea level) the TopFighter tires on DWT A5 rims and them ITP rims with Maxxis Razers, bigger rad. I'm porting a set of cylinder for when the next rebuild comes. Other then that I'm not sure what else I'm forgetting other then them front shocks(GREAT) and a rebuilt/set to me rear shock. The bronze Brake hose holders I designed and made on my 3D Printer. Where I live in Canaduh it's pretty much only woods trail type riding or mudding no dunes. Last pic is the shocks in the stock location. If you want any info or help with your bike it's pretty much all I know and ride as of late.ff4f4eac2ff59b40d949ed4fa35c1a58.jpg92bc45d44d9bd8902867631df07ce894.jpgf96f6125a14a49b15cc191a5958c452f.jpg34d9935f335742ba564518a277518ba7.jpgbe65bdda0cfa903aaeb8c33a5b72c38e.jpg6a6f0bd3262da3dded49d6a9e0b22915.jpg

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

I ordered a set.  They are going on now. They seem decent.  I have aero complaints about fit or finish. For $150ish, they might end up being a steal (for me and my riding style).  A few rides will tell,  but I have zero complaints so far.  

I went with the white set and will eventually paint the springs when I change the frame color to copper/burnt orange.  Speaking of which, I’m need a set of those copper brake line holders.  Those are nice,  currently my brake hoses just rub on the springs.  lol.  Mine doesn’t look near as nice as yours.  It runs like a top and pulls hard from bottom to top, but looks worn.

Thanks again for the advice . 

Mines been an enclosed trailer Queen 90% of its life, I don't ride in MUD and avoid rain if possible. Lonestar stopped making them a arms MAY YEARS AGO and you won't find a set now unless used, even Lonestar said keep them in good shape we haven't made that design in MANY YEARS. I have been hard trail riding these and they are GREAT.