Where tk start with jetting

So I decided to bite the bullet and take it to the next level on my 4 mil banshee. Currently have stock carbs 4 mil crank stock cylinders with a macdaddy trail port. I just ordered some pwk 35 airstrikers, driveline assasin 421 kit and some 23cc big bore domes for my coolhead. I will be running toomey t5 pipes for now, +4 timing vforce 4 reeds and a k&n with an open airbox. What jetting do you guys think I should start with on my new pwk air strikers on this new setup? I'm about 50-600 feet in elevation where I ride and plan on running pump gas 93 octane what do you all think?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

So I decided to bite the bullet and take it to the next level on my 4 mil banshee. Currently have stock carbs 4 mil crank stock cylinders with a macdaddy trail port. I just ordered some pwk 35 airstrikers, driveline assasin 421 kit and some 23cc big bore domes for my coolhead. I will be running toomey t5 pipes for now, +4 timing vforce 4 reeds and a k&n with an open airbox. What jetting do you guys think I should start with on my new pwk air strikers on this new setup? I'm about 50-600 feet in elevation where I ride and plan on running pump gas 93 octane what do you all think?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Start high and work from there.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk