Banshee mechanic

I’m out in Minnesota Looking for a super super good mechanic, reputable.
  I have a 1996 banshee, I had a shop do top end, bottom end, clutch, new chain, new heads and new cylinders. They can’t get bike started. I need to travel with bike or fly someone in, I would need you to know you stuff and know it well, with proof.

10 hours ago, pc_55 said:

I have a 1996 banshee, I had a shop do top end, bottom end, clutch, new chain, new heads and new cylinders. They can’t get bike started. I need to travel with bike or fly someone in, I would need you to know you stuff and know it well, with proof.

I'm in MN too, who did the work? Where in MN are you? I might be able to come look!

These things are simple as shit. You do NOT need to fly someone in, or travel  if you can't follow simple directions.

What happens when you try and kick it over?

Check to make sure it's getting fuel?

Cannon power in cannon falls did the work, I was told it needed carbs adjusted, too much gas is getting into the spark plugs, put new spark plugs in and it won’t start, it try’s to kick over but won’t, then floods. Sorry im new to the banshee/4 wheeling world. Would pay you to come out or will drive in if you’re really knowledgeable I also have OEM carbs on the way just in case. I’m 15 away from cannon falls Minnesota. Thanks for your response.

52 minutes ago, pc_55 said:

Cannon power in cannon falls did the work, I was told it needed carbs adjusted, too much gas is getting into the spark plugs, put new spark plugs in and it won’t start, it try’s to kick over but won’t, then floods. Sorry im new to the banshee/4 wheeling world. Would pay you to come out or will drive in if you’re really knowledgeable I also have OEM carbs on the way just in case. I’m 15 away from cannon falls Minnesota. Thanks for your response.

I'm in west metro Minneapolis, not too far from you.

What carbs are currently on it. Sounds like the floats aren't adjusted right. takes 10 minutes to do

I would NOT go back to Cannon Powersports. If they can't figure this out, they're clueless.

I could probably come out next week before Thursday. I'll send you a private message

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2024 at 9:22 PM, pc_55 said:

The shop cant get the bike started after this? Are they fixing it for you? Do you have spark? 

• Like 1