OEM CDI no start but starts with Chinese CDI

So like the title says..

After one night of riding the banshee would not start no more, funny smell like speaker \ hot metal smell. Would not start but has spark.

Figured the cdi clapped out when everything else checked out.. brought a cheap Chinese CDI bikes starts right up but breaks up mid to full throttle. Figured it can be due to the cheap cdi so ordered new oem CDI. 

New OEM CDI won't start the banshee but has spark. I'm confused. 

Info on shee

Full new top and bottom end build no air leaks.

Stock carbs no thors, dmc pipes .

I'm thinking maybe a wiring issue on harness? Still don't understand how it starts up with cheap chi es cdi but no mid or top end spark when in gear but if in N it revs out perfect 

I found the issue.. after exhusting every thing that can be tested and everything else ohm ing with in specs. I REMEMBERED that I did replace the pickup coil the one that comes with the white/green and white/red wires. And thought maybe those wires are backwards.  So after swapping the pins on the stator connector side, what do yoy know she started right up on my old OEM cdi smh..and ran great. Ill post vid in a bit.