How to wire in trailtech rectifier

Hi everyone. I have LED lights on my banshee but they don't work to full brightness on the banshee, only when i connect them a battery they work fully. I want to get them working but I don't want to do a full DC conversion. Is it possible to only use the trailtech recitifier to get direct current to the lights?
rectifier.webp
So, by now, you got the trailtech ac/dc converter/rectifier???

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

On 6/26/2024 at 8:10 AM, 06 banshee 2023 said:

Hi everyone. I have LED lights on my banshee but they don't work to full brightness on the banshee, only when i connect them a battery they work fully. I want to get them working but I don't want to do a full DC conversion. Is it possible to only use the trailtech recitifier to get direct current to the lights?

rectifier.webp 18.92 kB · 1 download

Yes, it is. Some might say you'll get a flicker at idle. I never experienced that. My LED bar worked with a rectifier for 8 years

2 hours ago, specialblend07 said:

Yes, it is. Some might say you'll get a flicker at idle. I never experienced that. My LED bar worked with a rectifier for 8 years

Im fine with it flickering at idle, for me I have a different problem. My lights have two parts a high beam and a low beam, low beam works fine. When i turn on high beam, as i slowly rev the engine up the brightness increases, but when it reaches above a certain rpms, the high beam turns on. I think its around 3000-5000 RPM

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2024 at 8:54 PM, ClaudeMachining said:

You dont need the battery, just float the ground and plug the rectifier.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

If im correct, there’s four wires on the regulator, what do I do with the wires that usually go to a battery?