Carrier Bearings Replacement / Rear caliper brake boots question.

I think I have neglected my carrier bearings without greasing them and have no history of how old the bearings are so I want to look at getting them replaced. I've never worked on the carrier so I just want to get the parts and take it to a shop to replace them. I have a little play in the axels but not to bad. I have replaced one front hub so I know when bearings are toast. Are the parts for these pretty standard around carriers? 

So last year I replaced my rear brake pads and did a rebuild kit. I didn't get into the caliper as it worked fine. The problem I had was getting the rubber boots on each side of the slider. Does anyone have any tips on getting them in without tearing. The only video I found only, he rips his too. 

Parts shouldn't be a problem.

Carrier you're gonna have to call yourself. if you can't do it you're gonna be at the mercy of whoever does it anyway.

Boots are only 5 bucks,  depending on the year , it should be 1UY-25917-51-00

just replace'm

I just replaced the caliper boot on the guy who lives down the street from me this past weekend. It took a lot of patience and a good amount of dawn soap and it popped in without damaging it.

As for the bearing carrier. You have to find out what brand of swing arm you have. Sometimes with the round house swing arms the bearing carriers are universal. I was asked by the same guy that I fixed his rear brake caliper for if I could rebuild his lone star dual row bearing carrier and I was looking at the rebuild kit from LSR and for what the rebuild kit cost it would be more feasible to just buy a brand new bearing carrier.