I need help with my jetting

Hey guys, I've got an '05 banshee that I've had for about a year and 5 months of that it was in the shop. After I blew it up it got a stock rebuild with Athena heads. I've got 34 mm mikuni carbs FMF pipes vforce 4 reeds, I've got the stock air box with lid with vent holes in the lid and The box. I'm about 5 to 10 ft above sea level in Florida where it is about 90 to 100° everyday. With about 100% humidity. Right now I've got 27.5 pilot jets and 340 mains as this is what someone around me suggested would be a good setup. But it's just not working. when I hit the throttle she just bogs out if I'm below half throttle. She'll rip but when I get into it she dies. And also I just repacked my pipes if that matters. But please guys give me some help. I've been fighting with this thing for months trying to figure out and learn about it

Even though this is for link is for Keihin carburetors this will explain and help you properly jet your carburetors. When it comes to jetting your carburetors it takes a lot time and plenty of patiences to get them properly tuned. 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5be4d5b35ffd2095efa9bdff/t/5bf1a09b6d2a7391b5a84730/1542561947962/KeihinCarbJetting-2015.pdf

• Like 1