I need help getting my banshee running

Hello all im in need of expert assistance!!!!

So i have a 96 banshee that got a top end rebuild (bored over 2mm) and it wont start. Everything is stock except for the bore and fmf fatty gold series power core 2s, and a tors delete kit.  

compression is 120 for both💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Carb has been cleaned and rebuilt (280 main 25 pilot) I also adjusted the floats to 21mm from where the gasket sits to the highest point of the float, Reeds have been cleaned and fitted with new gaskets, Fresh fuel with 32:1 mix on 93, new spark plugs(healthy spark). I live on long island where my elevation is sealevel. 

Im at a loss the plugs are bone dry and the  bike wont even turn over a bit. Why isnt this fucking thing getting fuel?!?!?!?!!? 

I might just get new 28mm keihn carbs from my local shop (diggin racing) for $450 but i want to make this happen with what i already have    

Any and all help is much appreciated, this is also my first post so please give me pointers as to how i can not be a dunce. 

Thank You👍🏽

Well let’s start small. Is this the first start since the rebuild? Why was it rebuilt? Who rebuilt it?

-carb crossover tube in place between carbs?

-float bowls on correct carbs? (They ARE side specific….)

-carb slide cut out facing rearward? (Yes you can install them backwards)

report back. don’t just randomly throw parts/money at it. Usually it winds up being something simple that is overlooked.

4 hours ago, Jereme6655 said:

Well let’s start small. Is this the first start since the rebuild? Why was it rebuilt? Who rebuilt it?

-carb crossover tube in place between carbs?

-float bowls on correct carbs? (They ARE side specific….)

-carb slide cut out facing rearward? (Yes you can install them backwards)

report back. don’t just randomly throw parts/money at it. Usually it winds up being something simple that is overlooked.

Thank you for the reply💯

So the quad was partially built by some dude named mike, mike sold it to me and i brought it to my father friend tommy, who went full out on a fresh rebuilt and melted the top end. I got it built by my friend (stole my extra parts )&(whos father killed 2 prostitues) in boces and got a tors kit for it 4 years ago and the quad went full throttle on a fresh rebuild. And now I finally got the drive to work on it, i took the head cover off and there was some scoring but nothing crazy, i couldn’t feel it with my finger, and comp tested it and got 120 even. 

-The cross over tube is present

-the float bowl with the small brass ball on the bottom is on the carb with the choke

-and the slides are on the right way

-the dimples on the slides are also lined up woth the window

-air fuel screw is 1.5 turns out

- idle screw is 2.5 turns out

9 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

120 isn’t great compression.

Do you have spark?

Have you tried starting fluid?

I bet it’s not fuel related, even though your pilot should be 27.5.

i do have spark

and i did try starting fluid and it started a bit on it. 

i have 27.5s ill put those in today. 

I thought my compression was decent since stock is around 110

14 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

120 isn’t great compression.

Do you have spark?

Have you tried starting fluid?

I bet it’s not fuel related, even though your pilot should be 27.5.

i just put the 27.5s in and still nothing, i even hold the throttle half in and it still wont start. 

On 5/4/2024 at 8:56 AM, CrankedJohnson said:

Thank you for the reply💯

So the quad was partially built by some dude named mike, mike sold it to me and i brought it to my father friend tommy, who went full out on a fresh rebuilt and melted the top end. I got it built by my friend (stole my extra parts )&(whos father killed 2 prostitues) in boces 

Lol.